Science proves there is a God

by seekchristonly 247 Replies latest watchtower bible

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

seekchrist, seek a library card....

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

I think I'm right in saying kant wrote about God and as he has had such influence this could show a benefit to man.

• cofty
    cofty

You still have to make a specific connection Ucant

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

cofty i have to meet your specific criteria

maybe the witnesses view on blood transfusions has helped in the development of certain surgery techniques

• cofty
    cofty

cofty i have to meet your specific criteria

No. I simply asked what faith-based thinking has contributed to human knowledge in the past 500 years. Its a simple challenge.

maybe the witnesses view on blood transfusions has helped in the development of certain surgery techniques

Even if that is true, superstitions about blood has not developed new techiques. Science has done that in order to help dangerously deluded cult members.

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

thought comes first

i think Augustine said something like. Nobody believes anything before they think about it

• cofty
    cofty

How does that address the question?

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

kants thoughts influenced Einstein according to what i read on wikepedia and and also influenced others including theologians i would think who at times have acted as advisors to governments. Theologians talk at universities some at the best in the world where tomorrows decision makers are learning.

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

with the witnesses choice regarding blood and the theological thought behind it may have influenced surgery in a beneficial way

• cofty
    cofty

You are still answering a different question to the one I asked.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit