Science proves there is a God

by seekchristonly 247 Replies latest watchtower bible

• seekchristonly
    seekchristonly

and 8th or quart

• seekchristonly
    seekchristonly

Matter consists of atoms held together by electromagnetic forces. So we are in fact eternal even after we die

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

I do believe there is a creator but not the god of the israelites, this god of the israelites is mean vindictive and likes death and blood, I have more love in my heart then this guy. The creator would be way above this....

• prologos
    prologos

You said one thing right: FOG

you dont have the foggiest.

with 'science' friends like you. would a creator need enemies?

• seekchristonly
    seekchristonly

AH the doom and gloom merchants cannot wait to spread their negativity when a friendly discussion is under way or is it that they use negativity because that is their energy source and need to start calling names when they are not able to discuss

• DeWandelaar
    DeWandelaar

I am sorry but your theory lacks some important points: matter (on atomical levels) are all under decay. Sure... The elements of an atom may stay eternally but an atom itself doesn't.

Also... The fact that this process occurs does not prove anything about the existance of anyone (though I still am a Deist)... It just proves it is all very smart! I think humans need to stop looking for what "might" be... And focus on what "Is". Since if we fuck up what "Is" will definitely bring a less brighter future of what "might be".

• prologos
    prologos

sorry, if I hit a wrong note, did not mean it personal at all.

it would be a good discussion, if the assertion are clear.

please google current Scientific Amercan on "Light appearing in the Universe (again--)"

we just like to prod you into giving better details.

Even protons decay. and

the universe is seen by some as " the ultimate free lunch " a perfect balance of energy and its counterpart,

which begs the question-- HOW

does science prove there is a God. an entity to be worshipped?

• seekchristonly
    seekchristonly

SO God must be energy hey just like everything im just putting it out there i have no knowledge about protons atoms etc

• MadGiant
    MadGiant

I am not responsible for your ignorance... You are.

The exact same things that you claim are the justification for a god or gods (In the cosmos universe or whatever. All things are made of the same materials), are the exact same things that make all gods or any particular one, completely redundant.

"The knowledge that the atoms that comprise life on earth - the atoms that make up the human body, are traceable to the crucibles that cooked light elements into heavy elements in their core under extreme temperatures and pressures. These stars- the high mass ones among them- went unstable in their later years- they collapsed and then exploded- scattering their enriched guts across the galaxy- guts made of carbon, nitrogen, oxygen, and all the fundamental ingredients of life itself. These ingredients become part of gas clouds that condense, collapse, form the next generation of solar systems- stars with orbiting planets. And those planets now have the ingredients for life itself. So that when I look up at the night sky, and I know that yes we are part of this universe, we are in this universe, but perhaps more important than both of those facts is that the universe is in us. When I reflect on that fact, I look up- many people feel small, cause their small and the universe is big. But I feel big because my atoms came from those stars." - Neil deGrasse Tyson

Respectfully, read a book or two, it won't hurt.

Ismael

• cofty
    cofty

SCO - Even if your physics was correct - it is not even wrong - is that all you want to claim for your god?

Your god is nothing more than unorganised photons - really?

As for your science it is appalling. Read Lawrence Krauss' "A universe From Nothing" for a scientific refutation of every assertion you have made above.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit