Science proves there is a God

by seekchristonly 247 Replies latest watchtower bible

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

I like your beer fairy

If her name is "Paradise", then I'm definitely in love.....

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

She's MY beer fairy Shirley, hands off!!!

• seekchristonly
    seekchristonly

Bur surely Philosophers from history. Are just people who wokeup one morning with an idea how the world works. So in one sense we are all philosophers. But because some ideas dont fit into the box its rejected. One mans truth is anothers lie. So on that basis , im saying everyone point is relevant to some degree or other. There isno ultimate truth among humankind only one person fits that criteria and that is The Messiah Yehsuah

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

There isno ultimate truth among humankind only one person fits that criteria and that is The Messiah Yehsuah

Unless you are a Taoist, an atheist, an Orthodox Jew, a Muslim, a Satanist......

Or are you saying your personal truth must also be everyone else's truth?

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

fine, Oubliette, I'll get my own beer fairy since you're going to be that way about it. LOL.

• cofty
    cofty

everyone point is relevant to some degree or other. There isno ultimate truth among humankind

You seem to be confusing facts with opinions.

Some things are actually, objectively true. They are true even if we choose not to believe it. Other things - like your OP for example - are unmitigated nonsense.

When somebody is too idle to learn things, it's tempting to assert that thier opinions are just as valid as other people's facts. They are not.

only one person fits that criteria and that is The Messiah Yehsuah

Name me one original thing that the dead carpenter said that required super-human knowledge.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

I don't agree that science will make everybody athiest. For me, the more science I learn, the more of a believer I become at the most basic level. That is that there is intelligent design involved in our existence. It does not mean I believe or agree to everything or anything stated in any book or popular ideas about this entity.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

everyone point is relevant to some degree or other. There isno ultimate truth among humankind

So gravity is an opinion??

What's interesting about the religious zealot is they declare there is no truth, everything is an opnion, EXCEPT when it comes to their particular beliefs. Then suddenly we're dealing with absolute, irrefutable truth. SCO- under your own rules, how can you be sure YOU aren't the one believing the lie??

One mans truth is anothers lie....There is no ultimate truth among humankind only one person fits that criteria and that is The Messiah Yehsuah

• jgnat
    jgnat

"Everyone['s] point is relevant to some degree or [an]other. There is no ultimate truth among humankind."

So, the speed of light is not a constant?

• snowbird
    snowbird

So, the speed of light is not a constant?

http://news.discovery.com/space/speed-of-light-einstein-physics-130428.htm

Under certain conditions, no.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit