Science proves there is a God

by seekchristonly 247 Replies latest watchtower bible

• designs
    designs

As long as those funny voices say so then it is so....

• seekchristonly
    seekchristonly

Yes Messiah did return when he promised his 1st century faithful ones exactly as he said it would Also recorded by historians outside the bible.

• designs
    designs

If that's the case for Jesus then he certainly was not the Jewish Messiah.

No Gan Eden.

• MadGiant
    MadGiant

"Buddha prohesied about Jesus the Christ" -

No, he didn't.

Just as the Bible is divided into books, chapters and verses, the Buddhist scriptures are divided into books, chapters, discourses and sometimes into verses too. Their is no where to be found this prophesy or claim in the Tipitaka - not the name of the book it is supposed to be in, not the chapter, not the discourse or the verse numbers.

Take care,

Ismael

• MadGiant
    MadGiant

"Yes Messiah did return when he promised his 1st century faithful ones exactly as he said it would Also recorded by historians outside the bible." -

Man, you are pulling my leg.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

SCO is showing his spiritual strength by lying and dodging logical questions in a attempt to support his god (Messiah)

Intellectual Dishonesty

What is meant when one uses this term? Some possible meanings:

When one avoids an honest, deliberate and comprehensive approach to a matter because it may introduce an adverse effect on personally

and professionally held views and beliefs.

Intellectual dishonesty is a failure to apply standards of rational evaluation that one is aware of, usually in a self-serving fashion.

• seekchristonly
    seekchristonly

ANNOMaly i did not say he could could not be observed. He can be observed but not quantified physically because God is too big to measure. We onyl have to look within to observe God he is in you

• designs
    designs

He has your color of eyes....

• seekchristonly
    seekchristonly

no one is judging or deflecting criticism i find truth in all things everythign in the soup mix creates a nice meal for all to enjoy. It is those of you who choose to dismiss my understanding whereas i do not negate what each of us say. Have i ever said you are wrong or misleading or lying.....no. It is those of you who do not like my understanding who resort to using those terms to justify your own arguments.By the way Peace and Love to you all

• MadGiant
    MadGiant

"God is not far from you it/he/she or whatever you want to define as is in everyone and from everything made. He cannot be measured in dimension,time,size,weight etce tc" -

This is fun. These are the Properties of the Fundamental Forces. Every single one of the can be measure. And all play central roles in making the Universe what it is today.

1. Strong interaction

2. Electromagnetic force

3. Weak force

4. Gravitational force

Try again,

Ismael

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit