Science proves there is a God

by seekchristonly 247 Replies latest watchtower bible

• snowbird
    snowbird

I'm a believer who doesn't mind admitting that I know only a little.

• cofty
    cofty

That's not unreasonable as long as you believe only a little.

• snowbird
    snowbird

And, I don't use that little to bring harm to anyone.

• seekchristonly
    seekchristonly

Im a believer and know nothing except Christ crucified and resurrected. Science it's all guess work .The understanding keeps changing right like new light. One scientificclaim 50 years ago will probably have changed so in other words its all guess work, theories etc etc. SO that means anyone who comes with an idea whether it is true or not is stillvalid tobe explored. SO my idea that atoms never die is a valid one to be epxlored. What is ironic is that soem peope do not like somone putting ideas out there in the ethos. Is it because they hav eno knowledge of it or is it because it does not fit into their belief system whether that is athiest or God based

• cofty
    cofty

Science it's all guess work

You admitted knowing nothing about science so how can you now make this claim?

You are verging on being a troll and I never make that accusation lightly.

Is it guesswork that has made huge progress in treating diseases? Is it guesswork that that produced the technology that you use to broadacast your ignorance?

my idea that atoms never die is a valid one to be epxlored

This is similar to having an idea that gravity is purple. It's not that others aren't open to new ideas, its just that you are talking gibberish.

• seekchristonly
    seekchristonly

There is nothing wrong with science in fact i love it. As regards the guess work im talking aobut things unseen that cannot be measured .I dont see what is wrong with coming up with ideas and why some people are so against it.Its like being in the KIngdom Hall all over again.Are some of you JW's. SO my idea atoms never die and that is valid and the other question is what tells the 400 million atoms to become a single strand of DNA , is that not intelligence and order. It's not trolling it's a valid question still waiting to be answered. Im waiting for an explanation not rebuttal or reprooff or sly name calling.

• jgnat
    jgnat

I think you love science just as much as Hugh Hefner admires women. It does not follow that the object of your affection is in any way flattered.

• jgnat
    jgnat

How about the results of the Hadron Collider? You know, that place where atoms go to die? Things unseen yet we now know so much about them?

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

Im a believer and know nothing except Christ crucified and resurrected

Since, by your own admission, the above statement reveals the extent of your knowledge, on what basis do you have an opinion on anything else?

Science it's all guess work

Somehow I think putting men on the moon, a space probe on Mars and creating nuclear power plants takes more than "guesswork".

• cofty
    cofty

SCO - Your question about atoms dying is so dumb we would be best to just leave it aside. One day if you ever manage to read a science book you will be glad about that. It really is like asking why gravity is purple.

I think your other question can be saved. Are you asking about the origins of DNA?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit