Science proves there is a God

by seekchristonly 247 Replies latest watchtower bible

• seekchristonly
    seekchristonly

Fusion with God natural . In the cosmos universe or whatever. All things are made of the same materials etc so humans will always be fused with the universe in life and death because those building blocks are eternal

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

May I just say I respect your right to your opinion. I will decline from commenting either way.

I also admire your guts to state something like that here.

Fasten your seatbelt seek, you're in for a bumpy thread.

Cue the outrage.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Definition of Science : " Learning or study concerned with demonstable truths or observable phenomena and characterised by the systematic application of the scientific method".

So, according to that definition, at present Science is unable to prove there is a god.

Sorry.

• seekchristonly
    seekchristonly

Everything is made of Atoms which in turn are made of protons,neutrons and electrons. Atoms are eternal so when a human dies and decays those atoms are released. SO where do they go . Im suggesting fusion takes place and that fusion is the being reconcilled back to God .

• seekchristonly
    seekchristonly

Yeha sparrowdown im just putting it out there on the ethos its just a guess like most things

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Atoms are not eternal.

• seekchristonly
    seekchristonly

Yes they are because atoms are engergy and energy is light and light is eternal

• seekchristonly
    seekchristonly

SO fusion takes place because light does not reflect light it becomes more light just like fog fog does not bounce off fog it fuses with other fog

• seekchristonly
    seekchristonly

So in fact to add to this we are in fact energy compressed

• NAVYTOWN
    NAVYTOWN

Hey dude, I want some of whatever you're smoking!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit