COBE cannot be 80 or more

by fader77 92 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Welcome Fader77 to JWN form The North Pacific.

Fader77 I sent you a PM. Let me apologize before you read it. I was real, real happy to open the file and that it didn't infect anything and then see a letter from Bethell marked June 1, 2014.

That's all. I am sure you understand my happiness.

LL

• fader77
    fader77

No need to apologize. And yes I have a sense of humor lol. I just wanted to make it clear I'm not one to pass on unverified stuff right off the bat to everyone here.

At the end it says to put it in the Policy file.

This letter is to the Body of Elders. This is NOT a letter to be read out at to all Brothers and Sisters, publishers.

They are to give any old 80 year old COBE the boot. He can graciously step down or they will give him until Sept 1, 2014.

WT/GB Mother has spoken.

I wonder what Jehovah and Jesus would have to say about this?

LoisLane

Fader77... As in Fader 007. lol We are happy to have you aboard.

If you have lurked here at all, you know many of us have been hurt by WT.

We are just trying to protect ourselves.

We don't know you from that a hole in the ground or from that smart sexy fellow, Bond. James Bond... Man of mystery.

May I ask what you think about the latest money grab "donation" WT/GB has put into effect all over the world?

Can you tell us how much your congo is "donating" every month?

LL

• fader77
    fader77

Thank you. Fader 77 as in the year of my birth. Not 1877 lol. The money grab is not unexpected. The cong Im with will donate $400 for 57 pubs. I seriously doubt theyll come down to tithing. Just guilting.

Im an elder working on a masters degree. Ive told lots of the pubs, and even the CO. No response yet. I love pushing the education envelope :) I do because they have absolutely no scriptural basis for it lol

• fader77
    fader77

Oh and not 1 penny of that 400 will be mine :p

I personally know an elder in Florida who got his PhD in the past 15 years.

I know an Elder in Calif. who got his MA degree too in the past 10 years.

Good for you Fader77 for going after your Masters degree and doing what makes you happy!

I know another sister who got her MA and is doing a research project for Harvard University and getting well paid for it.

WT/GB are bullies that some will listen to and strictly obey. But not everyone.

LL

• fader77
    fader77

I plan on a PhD next :)

Good for you Fader77. I wish you well in all your endeavors.

And thank you for sharing with us the latest pronouncements from "Headquarter's"

LL

• kneehighmiah
    kneehighmiah

The WTS iS not run by the GB. Thry are mascots. Would anyone want Anthony Morris or Lett running their business. after they booted Franz and Milton G, the show has been run by the corporations. Of course these letters come from the "governing body" but it's not their ideas. I think this change is to prevent old geezers from messing things up. Better to get a younger ambitious company man to serve as COBE. They apparently don't view grey headedness as a crown of beauty. Firing old people and kicking them out of the circuit work. I guess old people are a liability.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit