COBE cannot be 80 or more

by fader77 92 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• fader77
    fader77

Desirous of Change

Think what u like. It'll become apparent soon enough that the letter is legit :)

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

Most of the COBE's in our area are pains in the but. They were all appointed by our last CO who really wanted to stir things up. That CO is now retired, thank god. But, we still have these pains in the but, COBE's. None of the Elders like these appointed guys as well. It really is a lonely job.

• leaving_quietly
    leaving_quietly

Really need to see this in PDF form... not that I don't believe this weirdness, but a PDF would be most helpful.

• a watcher
    a watcher

I hope this is not true. Our beloved COBE is over 80 years old. Our patriarch.

• flipper
    flipper

FADER- Pretty interesting. Considering that probably 90 % of the Governing Body are under 80 years of age - it appears this decision may be because the current younger GB doesn't want to be " upstaged " by older more experienced 80 yr.old elders who may still have views of the former governing body who served years ago. That way the younger GB 2.0's schemes, new light, and power grabbing can complete it's mission without having to consider 80 year old elders opinions who have been in the organization since the early 1950's. They can " conveniently " forget 1975 and other debacles that older elders wouls still recall and possibly share with others. So I feel it's possible information control AND a consolidation of power on the newer GB's part. Wow. Whatever happened to the scripture " gray headedness is a crown of beauty " ? LOL. Nope. The current baby boomer GB generation wants duct tape put on 80 yr.old elders mouths. I think this move makes it pretty obvious. Incredible

• fader77
  • LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Wow-Za! I just read it.

Thank you. June 1, 2014. To the Body of Elder's.

Thank you very much for contributing this information.

LoisLane

• blondie
    blondie

The current GB may mostly be under 80 now...but time marches on and it is a lifetime appointment.

• Aunt Fancy
    Aunt Fancy

There are going to be a lot of elders upset over this. First they say the CO's have to retire at 75 and now the COBE can't be over 80, what is the next step they are going to take to get rid of the older men?

• fader77
    fader77

nice to meet everyone here. A word of advice to a few of you that seemed skeptical. Don't doubt me till I give you reason to do so. Not to be rude, but if you do I will stop providing information.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit