Survey---who is inactive, disfellowshipped/disassociated or active?

by minimus 115 Replies latest jw friends

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Welcome Tyler77 to JWN. It is so nice to have a "long time lurker, inactive 15 years" with us.

If you would like to start a new thread and post a bit about yourself, you are more than welcomed to. After you post, you have 30 minutes to edit or delete. Just use the little yellow pencil on your top right.

Take care.

LoisLane

• Tyler77
    Tyler77

@LoisLane, Sure! I dont have a very glamerous story, but I guess we are all unique survival stories that are worth sharing. I stink at writing, but its more about the content right? heh

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing

Inactive. 12-13 years now. Hard to keep track of how long after a while.

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Inactive. No preaching for 7 years (I still remember my last door when I decided there at that moment to stop.)

Since 2 years only attending memorial and a part of the DC. For you all know family reasons.

Never felt better! No problems with elders, they don't ask anything. Most JW's greet me and some not. It's their choice to make.

Our children do easter and birthday party's and we enjoy their happiness.

Gorby

• chirac
    chirac

baptized in 1967

special pioner in 1969

elder in 1970

inactive since 1987...waiting for the change after reading franz 's book

• MissMyHarley
    MissMyHarley

Stopped going to meetings in 1976. Got educated, raised 4 children, retired at 50, got babtized in 2012 to save my mother from giving all her money to these idiots, as soon as estate was secure my wife and have not been to a meeting in almost 2 yrs now. I am truely amazed at the things this cult is getting away with.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Inactive 7.5 years.

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

20+ inactive

• Jaidubdub
    Jaidubdub

Inactive 3 years, mentalky out for a year...

welcome Tyler...

• minimus
    minimus

It is AMAZING to see so many people here who are inactive or df'd.

The Watchtower Society should understand that JWs may be "in", but MENTALLY, thousands continue to check out.

What a fragile "Organization".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit