Survey---who is inactive, disfellowshipped/disassociated or active?

by minimus 115 Replies latest jw friends

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I slipped out after one final bout of field circus June 30, 2005. My boasting session attendance was rather wimpy a few years before that, and through 2004 I remember only attending one boasting session that was not just a book study (or the REJECT Astaroth Party) all that year. In 2005, it was just token field circus and the REJECT Astaroth Party. After June 30, I simply did nothing for the jokehovians. No reports, no letters, no nothing.

And in 2006, instead of attending the REJECT Astaroth Party, I got myself a Ouija board.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

DA'ed in absence around the late 90's inactive since 1992.

• XBEHERE
    XBEHERE

Active, mentally out for 12 years. Trapped by my own cowardice and love for my VERY JW family.

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

Bap'd 2000, inactive from 2006, happily da'd in December 2013.

• KateWild
    KateWild

So what is that called?- Heaven

It's called very clever.

I am Df'd.

Was Df'd in 2012 but very much in. Learned TTATT in Feb 2013. Had a grand exit in Nov 2013, recorded my last JC, and it's gone viral over the net.

Kate xx

• a watcher
    a watcher

Active, and using the CCJW (Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses) to get as close to Jehovah as I can.

• KWJoe
    KWJoe

I was df'd twice.....the last time 20 years ago.....out and happy

• Londo111
    Londo111

Watcher: A cooperation cannot draw you closer to God.

BTW...this is the same cooperation that tells you not to post here...so if this cooperation was your only means of drawing closer to God, going against it would not work too well in that regard.

• caliber
    caliber

Inactive since 93

Watcher what is your thought on Acts 7: 48 .. "the Most High does not live in houses "

also Jeremiah 23:23 - 24.... Am I not a God that is both near and far...." Do I not fill the Heavens and the earth ?"

• a watcher
    a watcher

Londo, did you mean 'corporation'?

The best way I can describe my relationship with the CCJW is to compare it with the apostle Paul.

Paul did his own thing but worked in harmony with the Christian congregation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit