Survey---who is inactive, disfellowshipped/disassociated or active?

by minimus 115 Replies latest jw friends

• Finallyfree12
    Finallyfree12

KateWild can you post a link to you recorded JC... I'd love to hear it. thanks

• Separation of Powers
    Separation of Powers

Inactive now for 2 years...mentally out a few years before that....

• FirstLastName
    FirstLastName

After a "loving" sheparding call about the reasons why I should stay with an abusive (ex)husband and how a divorce would be unscriptual , I never looked back. Inactive since 2006.

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

Inactive since 2009ish, might be disfellowshipped for all I know, dont really care because I'm completely out mentally :)

• minimus
    minimus

For those that don't like these JW terms like "inactive", "active", etc.....just remember where we are. THIS site is for all JW related.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Not df'd or da'd, but haven't been to a meeting of any kind for going on 9 years. I've been to a kingdom hall twice in that time, both times for a funeral.

• Giordano
    Giordano

My wife and I stopped considering ourselves JW's 47 years ago. Been back to the KH for two weddings and 4 funerals. The last time I felt like a vampire being burned by holy water or in the case of JW's their wordage and cloying insincerity.

• minimus
    minimus

Gio, you're an old apostate!

• Ignoranceisbliss
    Ignoranceisbliss

Katewild

just listneed to ur JC meeting. Wow! Thanks for sharing that. I've always wondered what the elders acted like when someone is trying to get reinstated.

Finallyfree12

i found it on jwstruggle youtube channel. just search for after five tries I don't want to be reinstated.

• KateWild
    KateWild

KateWild can you post a link to you recorded JC... I'd love to hear it. thanks-finallyfree

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_uWFKDFMdQ

Thanks for listening ignoranceisbliss.

Kate xx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit