Survey---who is inactive, disfellowshipped/disassociated or active?

by minimus 115 Replies latest jw friends

• Woody22
    Woody22

Df'd 1980 and never looked back

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

Baptised 1981 and went inactive november 1981

contnued to attend off & on until memorial 2002 and never been in a kh since.

Refound this site in 2009 and has totally cleared my mind of any notion that there is any truth in 'The Truth'

• LV101
    LV101

Inactive since 1997.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Became inactive about `93 , baptised in `60 , then decided to DA myself a couple of years ago .

smiddy

• bobert
    bobert

Inactive for about a month now

• a watcher
    a watcher

twice shy, I believe JW's have been using this acronym (CCJW) for a while now. (12 years?)

It refers to one of our corporations and might be being used as a letterhead.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Inactive and not attending, but fully awake. About 6mnths.

• Wide Awake!
    Wide Awake!

Faded 10 years ago. What a great 10 years!

• Tyler77
    Tyler77

Long time lurker, first post! Inactive 15 years

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

Since 24 years away. Only the elder elders remember me. And they only know whether they excommunictaed me or if i left myself.
    Sometimes I even dont remember exactly. But I think it was so. I didnt go to the meetings anymore because I was disappointed, perhaps disillusioned or depressed. Then I met a girl, my first love, she was from another country, i invited her to come visit me. So lately after asking a sister, where she could live, I decided that she should live with me, but we didnt have sex, only after marriage. But in the meantime I was excommunicated.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit