Survey---who is inactive, disfellowshipped/disassociated or active?

by minimus 115 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

JC meetings, especially for a charge of apostasy or anything related to that, = getting thrown out of the "sweet fellowship" of the "Christian Congregation".

• Lied2NoMore
    Lied2NoMore

Inactive since middle 2011

• badcompany
    badcompany

Born in. Baptized 1971. DF'd 1980. Re-instated 1984 . DA'd 1993 and never looked back. I still associate with my family. I love this site because I know how my family is going to treat me months before they know how they are supposed to treat me.

• twice shy
    twice shy

So they are rebranding the watchtower. Now it will be the Christian Congregation of Jehovah Witnesses?

Will this be the big announcement in August?

Didn't mean to highjack your thread it just was a very thought provoking comment mad on here.

• jam
    jam

DF 27 years ago..Both sons inactive over 15 years....

• Captain Obvious
    Captain Obvious

Inactive for 2.5 yrs. fading very gradually until wifey wakes up.

• NAVYTOWN
    NAVYTOWN

I studied with the JWs for about 8 months in 1987, then studied again for about a year in 2005-2006. Moved and then studied and attended meetings for about a year, going to most meetings. Finally saw the light around the end of 2007 and asked too many hard questions of my study conductor.....he immediately stopped coming to my house. I started viewing this website around that time and have continued doing so. I never went out in service. I always figured if I was pressured into it, I would quit studying and attending meetings. I only got involved with the JWs in the 80s because my parents' JW neighbors were very nice to them after a house fire. When I told them I had stopped studying they guilt-tripped me big time, as if I had ruined their entire lives. So glad I broke free from all that nonsense. I never run into any Witnesses now, but if I did they would probably shun me. Ask me if I'd care.

• wanderlust
    wanderlust

Deactivated for about 12 years

• adjusted knowledge
    adjusted knowledge

Inactive since 1996 (last time I submitted field service report). I attended meetings and assemblies sporatically till 2000. I haven't been to a memorial since 2000.

I faded in good standing.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Inactive for years.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit