Survey---who is inactive, disfellowshipped/disassociated or active?

by minimus 115 Replies latest jw friends

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

Oub...amen to that.

• Shador
    Shador

Still active. Out mentally for, jeez, well over a decade.

ETA: Oh, look. My 350th post.

• Dis-Member
    Dis-Member

Walked out of last meeting a year and a half ago... had one elders visit in that time where I just closed the door in their faces. Not disfellowshipped, not dissassociated, not inactive. I guess I'm just 'NOT'.

People from there still say a warm hello to me in the street, I'm fine with this arrangment whatever it is. They make no negative imapct on my life what so ever and I don't write my expose on them. Seems a good deal to me.

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Inactive 5 years out mentally 4.

• James Brown
    James Brown

Inactive since 83. Haven't been to a meeting since 83.

• HeyThere
    HeyThere

I am an unbaptized publisher...will not be getting baptized. i guess I could call myself an unbelieving spouse. i only do fs with my husbamd occationally amd sometimes the sister i study with. i am trying to give my husband ttatt...

• Londo111
    Londo111

Inactive. Have not been to a meeting since late August 2012, have not been in "service" since January 2011.

• Tord
    Tord

I am active.... but not in JW:s for the the last 24 yers.. :-)

• solitairelife
    solitairelife

This year marks my 17th anniversary of freedom; I did not leave behind a letter, did not request a meeting, and never told anyone why I left. The fact that they never inquired after all these years only serves to prove my reason for leaving was based on absolute fact, absolute truth: there is absolutely no love there whatsoever. An entire body of "shepherds" that never looked for a lost sheep??? I put in 24 years of service....

• arwen
    arwen

DA's myself with a letter to all the elders and some personal close "friends".. in 2006. Some of them talk to me and some of them dont... so dont know if they really did announce my name... One elder came to my door shortly after to talk to me but we just stood at the door.. no questions ever asked.. no meeting.. that was fine with me.. I have my life back.. so grateful I got out. Saved my two younger kids from the misery as well..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit