...The WBT$ Theft of Kingdom Hall Bank Accounts and JW Elders...

by OUTLAW 162 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

I fail to see why any elder should be expected to stick his neck out for the chopping block by voting against this. They're not going to make a difference, they'll just get run over by "Jehovah's chariot".

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Well said OUTLAW. You're my hero xx.

• Ocean1111
    Ocean1111

Geeez, what next?

"Leave your luggage on the platform. Clearly label it..." Is that what it's coming to??? Liquidate assets, then people???

It appears so, the dub "sheep" follow the GB Pied Pipers...no questions asked:

"At that time, the lifesaving direction that we receive from Jehovah’s organization may not appear practical from a human standpoint. All of us must be ready to obey any instructions we may receive, whether these appear sound from a strategic or human standpoint or not." (WT 11/15/2013; pg. 20, par. 17)

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

We started leaving our wallets at home many years before we decided to stay home too.

Doc

• Ocean1111
    Ocean1111

Let's see,

1. a big organizational hierachical control adjustment. then...

2. A congregational liquidation of assets. (1. is for damage control from elders catching on)

3. A global liquidation of at least a billion in propery assets in like four years.

Come on folks, corporate raid! the ship is going down! LOL man!

And they plainly tell JWs the "end of ends" is here, too boot!

If one was an investor, in a company in 12% verifiable market share CONTRACTION, doing a liquidation like this, with NO need but embezzlement, would you keep your money in that company?

So now they can sell a multi-billion dollar embezzlement to JWs as "brothers, prophecy has fulfilled!" and JWs will have to lump it. JWs will support the entire operation, before, during, and after!! For "it is all prophecy brothers!".

Talk about a comedic tragedy in the making, it's funny, yet not funny.

It's "prophecy fulfilling" alright, but not good prophecy. (2Thess2:1-4; Dan8:11)

===

What is equally amazing, is not only do JWs not see the full reality here, most JW "opposers" are also going with the first reaction, and neither of them is what is coming down the mountain. What a score!

• Teary Oberon
    Teary Oberon

If it is an out of the ordinary transfer or expense, then it would still have to be approved by congregation resolution, same as always. If you don't like the arrangement, then don't vote for it. But if the majority votes for the change in the use of the funds then that is what happens and I don't see anything wrong with it.

Also to my knowledge, donations are still entirely volunetary and anonymous. Nothing there has changed. The only thing that has changed is how they allocate the donations around after they've already been donated. If you don't want to donate anymore then don't donate. It is very simple. Nobody is holding a gun to your head, and nobody ever was.

• villagegirl
    villagegirl

This is the scariest of all these posts - by Stillin

I don't see that happening. The money will be going to a "greater good." When the publishers donated, they were giving the money to be used by Jehovah. I don't think there will be any groundswell of dissent at all. The active ones I've spoken to have indicated that they see it as a loving arrangement

This sends a shudder up my spine because I have seen it before, they are

never truthful, they never say they are sorry and they never admit wrong.

Thats the Watchtower Society and the "glorious one" The Governing Body.

They are fearless in their arrogance. The greater good? My eye, they do no good

for anyone, ever. "loving arrangement" ? How blind are these publishers?

But I fear what Stillin says is true. Its deja vu , all over again.

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

"The WBT$ is literally going to clean out Kingdom Hall bank accounts,filled with Donations from JWS.."

That is not true. An amount will be donated each month, yes - but the congregations will still have their "old" bank account(s) and any amount received in excess of the donation amount and the stipulated monthy amount for electricity, water etc. will be kept by the congregation, put into the congregation's account. Only the donation amount will be sent to the WT. Accounts will NOT be cleaned.

TOH

• smiddy
    smiddy

I`m skeptical about any Elders putting their head on the chopping block and really not acheiving anything for doing so. Why do I say this ? Because :

Their are not that many Elders who are still in on this forum and those that are still in are spread out all over the world . How affective could that be .

While I totally agree with OUTLAW`s OP , I dont think singling out a few individual Elders to bear this responsability is the way to go.

Not trying to usurp your idea/suggestion OUTLAW but wouldnt a concerted / co-ordinated letter campaign by as many as we could muster to Newspapers , TV stations , radio ? Talk back,current affairs , religous programs etc.etc. exposing what is going on here ?

Wouldnt this have more effect than just relying on a few elders spread across the the world ? Its just my 2 cents worth .

We do a lot of talking on this forum , is this issue something we could all get involved in .? and do something about it ?

Just asking .

smiddy

• TTATTelder
    TTATTelder

I am a currently serving elder - ( let the hissing begin)

I am in a very slow fade. Über dub wifey and family and friends for miles. Witness employer etc.

This is what I chose to do as an informed TTATT knowing elder:

I turned in no slip/pledge.

I voted on the body for sending 0 dollars as the one time donation.

I voted for the lowest monthly amount that was on the table.

Additionally I am dropping seeds to help others slowly wake up - 4 people just today.

I have no fear on the body which is interesting especially considering how others are so sucked in to the politics and brown nosing. (They don't know how to take me)

I just recently got in the face of a "lording it over" brother and gave him harsh "counsel" in front of the body.

If I have to be here for awhile, might as well have some fun along the way and maybe accomplish some good.

-TE

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit