When we die...

by Finallyfree12 156 Replies latest jw friends

• Seraphim23
    Seraphim23

I believe we don’t go to another dimension after we die but something else entirely. A domain, for use of a better word, that isn’t a dimension at all but a realm of non-physicality. In a way though the details don’t matter because there is plenty of evidence for something else after this life, as there is for something before this universe.

Science explains nature but nature doesn’t explain science, if you get my drift. Also if you talk to people about anything odd that may have happened when a relative dies, the answers will sometimes be a surprise. There will always be someone, if you ask, that can tell you something in this regard.

• Finallyfree12
    Finallyfree12

Seraphim23, has anything odd happend when a relative died? or has anyone shared their experience with you?? I'm very intrigued.......

• carla
    carla

You should read some near death experiences just for a different perspective.

• Seraphim23
    Seraphim23

Twice it’s happened to me when relatives have died. Once was a strange light at the moment an aunt died in hospital that I saw at home when I was about 11. We didn’t know she was going to die but 5 minutes of thereabout after I saw the light; the hospital rang to say she died. Some might say coincidence and hallucination but I don’t think so personally.

The second time was a year ago or thereabouts, when my cousin died of a heart attack. The day he died I had the very strong feeling that someone was going to die of a heart attack that was close to me. My brain reasoned that if it was a true feeling then it would be my dad because I could not think who else it could be, as my dad is in his mid-70s but my cousin was only 53. The same day, unbeknown to me at the time, my aunt who helped raise my cousin was thinking about this cousin all day, and like me she should could not figure out why such thoughts, and in my case a feelings, would not go away.

It was the next day we found out that he had died, and then the pieces started to fit together. I’m not prone to worry over normally fleeting feelings or worries about relatives dying like that, but this one would not be banished in the normal way.

I know friends as well where other stuff, along these lines, has happened to them. I don’t expect anyone to believe me but there it is.

• James Brown
    James Brown

I believe we live on in another dimension.

But I can't prove it.

And my belief does not require meetings or money or time wasting activities.

My beliefs would fall in the category of new age.

And they are mainly for my benefit. To comfort me in this life.

They cant be proven.

The bibles beliefs are the same way. They cant be proven.

• Finallyfree12
    Finallyfree12

Seraphim23 very interesting...

James Brown I agree..

• cofty
    cofty

Science explains nature but nature doesn’t explain science, if you get my drift.

Nope.

The explanation of NDEs lies in our brains.

• talesin
    talesin

I think I'll be worm food, but there is too much to worry about / be grateful for / learn / enjoy in my life NOW to even think about that ....

:)

tal

• galaxie
    galaxie

The human brain is a master conjurer, there is way more evidence for coincidence delusion, trickery, than REAL evidence of after life.

If you want to believe in afterlife so be it , but lets have EVIDENCE as opposed to wishful thinking.

In my lifetime of 62 yrs I have experienced many instances of death of family and friends, many of whom did believe in afterlife .I have not had a jot of evidence of anyone who has died existing in any other realm or form.

Give me indisputable evidence.

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

I just find it hard to believe that the biological act of a human male & female getting together for sex and producing a baby gives that person a live force that lives forever after their biological death. It is what it is, so make the best out of your life. Love your family and show love to others.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit