When we die...

by Finallyfree12 156 Replies latest jw friends

• Finallyfree12
    Finallyfree12

DO you beleive our spirit lives on in other dimensions or are we really just dead??

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

This life is all you get. Sorry to break the news to you.

• designs
    designs

We are star dust.....CSNY

• Londo111
    Londo111

I believe we live on.

• cofty
    cofty

Life and death - everything you ever need to know...

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Since I've discovered that so much of the JW doctrine that I firmly adhered to is BS, I am no longer sure about what to believe about any of it. I don't even know where to start.

Doc

• Finallyfree12
    Finallyfree12

DesirousOfChange i couldn't agree with you anymore!!!

• Finallyfree12
    Finallyfree12

I think there is more to it....

• The Scotsman
    The Scotsman

We survive death and continue on.... somewhere...

• objectivetruth
    objectivetruth

I believe that, there are 2 Fates that await us.

1. Anointed Individuals (Not only 144,000 - Available to anyone that accepts God's Call Matthew 22:14) These are transformed instantly and their spiritual "soul" is transported to Heaven / The Garden of Eden.

2. For Non Anointed Individuals, they are asleep in Death and all will be Resurrected on the Last Day. (This includes Every Human that has ever had a HeartBeat, from Cai. To the Last Person to Live) The only exception is an anointed individual that Sins against the Holy Spirit Hebrews 10:26-29

I believe that during the 1,000 Year Reign, Jesus and the Annointed will be with those that are Resurrected on the Earth. They will have the same body type "essence" that Jesus had when he returned after his Death.

Regardless of what Faith An Individual Holds to (Christian,Judaism,Islam) this is the Belief generally.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit