WTS buys £1,000,000 luxury sea-front property in Wales, UK

by Simon 157 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

It's good to be the king!

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Ummm ... Many notable people are born in Wales, speaking Welsh. Cool.

What I wonder is...

Did Watch Tower's Realestate Agent's "find" this property first??? then try to figure out a way to swing it, so sheeples will pay for it???

Bingo!!!

Let us buy this luxury riverside, view property and tell the sheeples we are going to "use" it for a Welsh translation committee residence!!!

Hey!

The worldwide group of Sheeples believes everything we say.

Done deal.

LoisLane

• designs
    designs

you can hit golf balls into the ocean from the front lawn...

• Make Lemonade
    Make Lemonade

I have started a list of people that I will share this with. I will wait until the evidence is to strong to dismiss. This kind of thing will effect their hearts. Especially the pictures included. It will just be outrageous to them. I can hardly wait.

Thanks

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Nice find Si'! I'm imagining a 'Through the Keyhole' spoof video with a Lloyd Grossman voice over; "Who do you think lives in a house like this? " :)

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

My first thought: Beth Sarim - all over again.

-Aude.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Interesting.

• Satanus
    Satanus

I would think that the welsh have already been given their witness, ie all the sheep have been pulled out. The 'work' has been accomplished for them. If that was so, the wt wouldn't need this kind of 'project' over there.

S

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Looks like a place the Branch heads in the UK can secretly take leave there themselves

as a place to get away from all the printing manufacturing congestion at the main branch.

Why would there be a need for such a place so far away from the HQ in England ?

Since the HQ branch in the UK has posted a 60 million surplus, a mire 1 million is a drop in the bucket.

• bigmac
    bigmac

i know--back in the day--wilf gooch--branch servant UK--stayed with friends of mine--in an ordinary house--for his holidays.

just maybe the WTS has bought this joint to re-sell it to make a few quid---to help the world wide preaching work.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit