WTS buys £1,000,000 luxury sea-front property in Wales, UK

by Simon 157 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

Thanks St george...

It's always nice to have real proof before people spread it and then turns out to be not true or unverifiable

• tiki
    tiki

sounds fishy to me

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Sounds and looks like a beautiful vacation spot.

• Simon
    Simon

I believe the RBC (Regional Building Committee) are going to work on the property.

Sorry, I don't have documented evidence of the purchase yet as it takes time for it to appear on the land registry record but will keep you posted as I get more information.

• stillin
    stillin

Somehow I think that Simon had credible sources. Of course, rumors are rumors, even with a Bill of Sale posted here. Contriving this story is beneath Simon IMHO

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

I agree welsh is a dead / dying language. I understand the desire to preserve it but wasting millions and millions on double printing every damn little thing for the sake of the few is just stoooopid.

The WTs efforts previously didnt quite hit the spot i believe as it was not everyday welsh used but posh / northern variety or something and most welsh around here didnt like it much. Those involved thought alot of themselves too as plenty of bragging was to be heard when they translated the brochures about 20 years ago.

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

http://homes.findthebest.co.uk/l/4316707/Y-Gwylain-Holyhead-Road-Bangor-Gwynedd-LL57-2HQ

According to the link above if they purchased it for 1,000,000 they overpaid by an extreme amount. Although that is just the estimated value.

Then again it is waterfront. Who knows

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

The Watchtower scam. org could be making extra bunce on this deal a lot of these minority schemes attract help from Local Government in the form of

massive subsidies paid for by the tax payer.

Do not know for sure of course but it would not surprise me at all I mean how can it be cost effective otherwise. Judging by the pictures it looks more like a picture from a holiday property rental brochure. Could be a nice little accomodation set up for a visiting member of the GB elete. Would Jesus give it a five star rating or would he rest by the shore under the bridge?

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Welsh language translation huh! More like holiday home for Bethel elite. A friend at London Bethel once showed me the VIP lounge at Twickenham convention that all the Bethel people were entitled to use. I couldn't believe it, even the toilets were luxurious.

• St George of England
    St George of England

According to nethouseprices the last time this property was sold was in October 2005 for £475,000 so £1m is probably not far out.

George

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit