BREAKING MY SILENCE EVERYONE READ!!!

by D8TA 85 Replies latest jw friends

• homeschool
    homeschool

lol - I don't think the elders would be wanting to come visit - hopefully they will leave you alone Nooooooo, silly willy....what if they saw the Christmas tree FIRST and then threatened df'ing... Could I threaten to sue after they see something worth df'ing?

Please nobody call me Trevor...

• sarahbear76
    sarahbear76

Reniaa I suggest if you haven't already, do some research. Look up Horrus vs. Jesus, it's mind blowing. Hope it helps you out, sounds like you might need it.

Best of Luck,

Sarah

• restrangled
    restrangled

Reniaa posted:

"Apostates are extremely ruthless about getting people out of Witnesses. It likes a desperate need to prove they have made the right decisions and it needs grand gestures. They then get very disapointed if the elders just shrug their shouders and wash their hands of them. a desperate cry of "look at me, look at me, I hate you now!" in their mouths unable to let go, craving attention even if it is in the negative."

That comment in my opinion is way out of line, and more descriptive of your behavior trying to stir up people here. I am not one of those who attack you, but I find this one of the most offensive comments you have ever contributed to this site. Your posts are certainly becoming " a desperate cry of 'look at me, look at me, I hate you now!', in YOUR mouth unable to let go, craving attention even if it is in the negative.

Not a good post Reniaa...take a break.

r.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

reniaa, why don't you find places that agree with you, like the kingdom hall...... oh... I forgot "you're thinking of coming back after 10 years".

not there yet, huh!

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

When you come to a forum and talk to apostates, thats what you are going to see and hear reniaa, I probably can speak for lots of folks that post here, in real life, our goals are not hellbent on getting JW's out of the organization. We lead lives, work, take care of our families, socialize, pay the bills, but here, yes our main concentration is to help others see things about the WT organization that would not be told while in the organization.

The most genuine thing I have seen you post was the other day when you said you were weary. I really feel for you, as your fight, struggle, whatever it is, seems to be sucking the life right out of you. Either way you decide to live, I wish you the best.

purps

• cognac
    cognac

ummmm, anyways, good thread, huh?

• diamondiiz
    diamondiiz

Reniaa has either no life or is multiple personalities posting here. If anyone looks at her posts it's amazing how often during a period of a day she posts. Hell, she could be a WTS troll(s) deceptive enough not to make it too obvious for others to cath on. Anyone with a brain who has been long enough and examined WTS history and doctrine would not defend WTS's lies like reniaa does and obviously reniaa twists things in a similar manner that WTS does. Not everyone on the net is who they appear and I'm not certain about reniaa being a so called JW individual who has nothing better to do than post here throughout the entire day trying to defend WTS' BS.

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

Renaii is extremely ruthless about getting people into the Witnesses. It's likes a desperate need to prove that she made the right decisions and it needs grand gestures. Then she gets very disapointed if others just shrug their shoulders and wash their hands of her. A desperate cry of "look at me, look at me, I hate ex-witnesses now!" in her mouth unable to go away, craving attention even if it is in the negative.

There is something very unusual about you !!

People like to rationalize why a person is the way they are and eventually come to a conclusion about the person.

Nutin doin there for you!

One thing for sure.... you sure waste alot of peoples time including your own.

and now mine doh......

• homeschool
    homeschool

Sooooo, yeeeeeahhhh, ummmmmmm..... troll schmoll....if I had a christmas tree up and the elduhs saw it at my house and threatened to df me, do you think I could use the "i'll sue you!" reasoning?

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

*sticky note*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit