BREAKING MY SILENCE EVERYONE READ!!!

by D8TA 85 Replies latest jw friends

• D8TA
    D8TA

As I’ve made it known on this board, my current status with the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society is that of “INACTIVE”. This is a loophole I have utilized, to keep an open channel of communication with family members in the organization.

I want to clarify with everyone: I DO NOT hold any doctrinal ideas, theology, ideology, opinions expressed in any form by the WTBTS. Therefore, to simply put, I do not believe in the WTBTS in any way, shape, or form. If you are disfellowshiped, disassociated, or have been labeled an “apostate”….my e-mail is always open for correspondence. Heck, if you want to have lunch with me, just say where and I’ll be there. (just emphasizing the point).

Now, for those who live in the U.S. and wish to know how to utilize the “inactive” status to simply keep that “open channel” with your JW family members here is a successful way of doing it, as per my experience. And, yes I know that this board is lurked by “Jehovah’s little helpers”….and to those people, there’s not a thing you can do about it. Even if they are from the headquarters of the WTBTS. Oh sure, they may print up one of those articles that vaguely compliment rank and file members, of how “wise” it is to be weary of us disgruntled biological family inactive apostate types. Big F**king Wow, an article…wooop-de-F**king-doo.

And with this said, my anonymity is now going to be revealed. Not a big deal with this board, but for those who (are associated with the WTBTS) wish to cross my path and wish to taste vengeance…take heed to what is typed here.

D8TA’s Guide to Keeping “Inactive” and Keeping Those Nosey ELDERS Off Yer Back

I was DF’d at 16. My family members kept to there JW instructions and shunned me. For a number of years, I had investigated the WTBTS teachings and found to my understanding…that the WTBTS is nothing more than a cult. Yet, I did not like having my own biological family not communicating with me. So, at age 23-24 I decided…go back, get “reinstated” and simply fade away. It worked. Now I could actually “TALK” to my JW family members. And “talk” I did. I am happy to say….2 of my 3 sisters have opened their minds and are no longer associating with WTBTS.

My mother on the other hand, is a die-hard-rank-and-file. I presented my point of view, and she chooses not to listen. Hey, I’m content that I tried, but she’s 62 and old enough to make her own choices. But being the “good little Jehovah’s helper”, she went to the elders of the local congregation and reported my “APOSTATE” point of views. Did they want to meet with me? You bet….and this is what happened:

This was already set up with the typical 3 member elder meeting in the back room scenario. But, I went in there with one purpose. I wasn’t going there to argue with the 3 geezers about doctrine and theology. I wasn’t going there to say whether or not I believe that the WTBTS was “Jehovah’s Earthly Organization”. Those are “their” rules, not mine.

First off, they started with their probing questions. Can’t remember what they were, didn’t give a crap. This is what I SAID and just simply left:

“If there is an announcement pertaining to myself as being DISFELLOWSHPPED, DISASSOCIATED, PUBLICLY REPROVED, OR LABLED AN APOSTATE: I will pursue any legal rights and means in the civil court system against ALL OF YOU including the Presiding Overseer and the person making the announcement. Let me make it clear, I am NOT suing the Watch Tower Bible Tract Society. I am going to take ALL OF YOU PERSONALLY thru the court system. Believe me gentlemen, you know my financial situation, I have the resources to drag this out a long time. I seriously doubt you have the financial means to even contest my argument.”

With saying this all they asked was: “ Are you sure you want to do this?”

I replied “The question isn’t if it’s ME….but rather, are YOU sure”.

With that, I got up, opened the door…and simply left.

Now…I figured (and still hope to this day—I will make good on that ultimatum) that they would make that “announcement” on me. Didn’t happen. What did…surprised the pants off me. The Presiding Overseer with a fellow elder in tow had re-contacted me. Apparently, people in NY have instructed them to simply “leave him alone, and leave the situation with his family alone”. They just asked, that I do not go around to other “brother and sisters” of the “LOCAL” congregation and pursue my conversations. Simply put, If I leave them alone, they leave me alone.

In the end: Do I get to keep talking to my family? You bet. My mom talks with me constantly. Heck, I even get to keep in the effort of providing my point of view with her. With the Pedophile and U.N. issue, it’s opened a few doors. I haven’t attended (nor ever will) a “meeting” for the past 6-7 years. Elders even occasionally give that smile in public. Rank and File members of the local congregation are oblivious to the situation….even had lunch with an old “friend”.

There are loopholes. Exploit them. If the Elders strong arm you….strong arm back. Don’t make your intentions of legal actions against the WTBTS…HELL NO! Kick those elders in the balls. Let them know that it’s THEIR asses on the line, that THEY will be the ones paying for the lawyers to defend them…since the WTBTS doesn’t provide that sort of assistance. Ain’t that a bitch...gee…too bad for them elders. Oh well. :P

So for a few brave souls who want an real life experience ….here it is.

And by the way….My name is JAY LANDRY---the only one by that name here. Yep….from SEATTLE WASHINGTON. So please, if you feel like being a “good little Jehovah’s helper” and wish to report me ….please, oh PLEASE do so.

1) They ain’t going to do shit.
    2) If they do, they know who I am. And yes, I will drag them personally thru the civil process….even if I do loose, I just made them pay 8K-12K and 2 years of their life. I can afford it. Are they willing to “slander” me….and go thru this process to see if they are justified. Tell me, do they personally have the resources?
    3) If this is taken on by the WTBTS….you DAMN well know who I am, and I am taunting you as an enemy…please, oh please….instruct your silly little elders to disfellowship me. I can take you on as well.

If some of you who are in the Seattle area and remember that shy little “brother” named J.J. Landry ….give me an e-mail.

Again Simon….sorry for my “colorful language” and to those who are offended don’t read past this sentence.

To the WTBTS….Fuck you. Fuck you, very much. You can’t do shit to me, but I can put a world of hurt on you.

D8TA

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

You go dude!!!!

• Princess
    Princess

Well, that was fun to read.

Jay, I am planning an apostofest this summer in the lovely Pacific NW, hope you can attend!

Princess

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Wow D8TA, that was a real interesting story. I hope that the fact that you "outed" yourself does not have negative consequences for you. You are indeed a brave soul. I on the other hand am not so brave. I too am inactive so that I can maintain a relationship with my family, but if it came down to a meeting with the elders I don't think I could be a brave as you.

GOOD FOR YOU!

• AjaxMan
    AjaxMan

Bravo, Jay!

Bravo.

You surely outsmarted'em.

Regards,

Ajax

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

That's an interesting angle... the WTS legal dept in only interested in defending the WTS, not the members.

"As every one knows, there are mistakes in the Bible" - The Watchtower, April 15, 1928, p. 126
    Believe in yourself, not mythology.
    <x ><

• Leander
    Leander

Data you are the man. I wish I had the balls to pull that stunt off

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Way to go, Jay.

I'm glad for you that you have the resources to put some bite behind your bark; you've uncovered the great secret of the WTS - that the elders are left out to dry as long as the dried fruits in Brooklyn are safe and warm.

The stategy of taking individual members of the local congregations to civil court brings the "spiritual war" down to a level that most of those local cowards cannot afford to engage. Leave Brooklyn alone, and defang the serpent at the local level. Once defanged, the serpent will perish.

Brooklyn has not hesitated to attempt to bankrupt "Shunned Father" in Calgary, Canada who is only trying to save his child's life. Turnabout is fair play.

- Nathan Natas, UADNA
    (Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America)

• Quotes
    Quotes

Bravo! Let's see if they are silly enough to take the bait and DF you. Keep us posted.

===========================
    For interesting Watchtower Society literature quotes, complete with references but without any editorial, check out:
    http://Quotes.JehovahsWitnesses.com

• LB
    LB
    “If there is an announcement pertaining to myself as being DISFELLOWSHPPED, DISASSOCIATED, PUBLICLY REPROVED, OR LABLED AN APOSTATE: I will pursue any legal rights and means in the civil court system against ALL OF YOU including the Presiding Overseer and the person making the announcement. Let me make it clear, I am NOT suing the Watch Tower Bible Tract Society. I am going to take ALL OF YOU PERSONALLY thru the court system. Believe me gentlemen, you know my financial situation, I have the resources to drag this out a long time. I seriously doubt you have the financial means to even contest my argument.”

This is exactly my plan. I will do exactly this should I ever be called before a committee. I feel a bit sad for your mom. That part is probably the worst of it.

Princess, put me on that mailing list for the apostatefest NW!!

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit