BREAKING MY SILENCE EVERYONE READ!!!

by D8TA 85 Replies latest jw friends

• patio34
    patio34

Jay, thanks for posting your tactics with the Gestapo, er, i mean the elders. That's a keeper. I kept AlanF's from a while ago, which is the same type of tactic and i'll keep yours. I gotta remember that: sue the elders, not the WT. Oh, and One's post was very informative too.

I second what Waiting said about feeding the trolls. This thread has been buried under the HildaTroll's spewing. Waiting said not to leave food out for the cockroaches.

• patio34
    patio34

Besides, i thought Simon was spraying to prevent the infestation of trolls.

• Yadira Angelini
    Yadira Angelini

ssssssssss (whiseling to Jay) !!!! love it!

((((((((((((((((((((((((Jay)))))))))))))))))))))

Yadira

• HildaBingen
    HildaBingen

Dung:

:HILDA? WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME?:

Because you are a real apostate who opposes the mystical body of Christ.

• HildaBingen
    HildaBingen

Dear sir Dakota:

:Hilda, Hilda, Hilda. Why do you persist in this charade of pretending you are not a JW? Your quote earlier is word for word direct from Galatians 5:9, only in the New World Translation. Perhaps if you had quoted it word for word from another translation, well, maybe then you would come across as not a JW.:

I have neither denied nor affirmed that I am a JW. Can you point to any place on this board where I ever made any such affirmations or denials of being associated with JWs?

:In yet another thread, you all but openly admitted it when you lumped yourself in with the JWs with a "us." Could you be ashamed of your affiliation, yet still try to defend the undefendable? You are hardly the only JW who comes here and tries to defend them. So, no need to play a charade and pretend you are an independent free thinker. The WTBTS condemns independent thinking, you know?:

I am not an independent thinker. Thinking, in general, can get people into lots of trouble, dear. I am a free soul, which is different from being an independent thinker. Have you not read the Christian mystics before? They assure us that thought is not that reliable. It is no more dependable than language, dear. Language is more or less the presence of absence.

:I hope you stick around and read some more. Maybe your eyes, ears and heart will be opened and you will see that mother isn't what she claims.:

My mother is not on earth, sir. Read Galatians 4:26. Call no one on earth your mommy.

• HildaBingen
    HildaBingen

Dear Jerome:

:c) You will incounter arguments that you cannot intelectually defend. Its not like when your going from door to door and you meet someone who is biblically literate and can just get up and leave. Because by then you would have become addicted to posting here to some extent.:

I do not worry about being able to intellectually defend anything, dear. He who has the strongest argument and way of putting it across is not necessarily he who has the correct argument.

My savior told me this:

"the sons of this system of things are wiser in a practical way toward their own generation than the sons of light are"

So some dissidents here may have acquired great debating skills. But does not the apostle Paul ask where is the sophist or the philosopher of this age? Has not God brought worldly sophia to nothing, dear?

So I say, philosophy and argumentation are all a bunch of refuse, dear. Let us rise above both of these types of worldly wisdom.

:d) If you stay here long enough you will be just as bad or even wors than the apostates you defend.:

Verily, verily, dear.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    It is hard to address the issue when one does not know what the real issue is.

Dung says to hilda, "Why are You ignoring me?"

My guess is because she has noidea what the real issue is?

LOL @ ASHI {please hilda throw yourself of a tall building}

http://ourworld.cs.com/pwmkwzy/home.html

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Jay, you're the same guy who singlehandedly bitch slapped three thugs and saved an old couple, on two seperate occasions? Is that right? And now this? You have quite the dramatic and heroic life.

I wonder if you are real, or a superhero? Our own Peter Parker of the discussion board. As you can see, your brave actions are very inspirational, especially to some of the sisters (pardon ) on the board. This is the type of thing that deserves to be written about; we get enough bad news, we sure need to shine a light on the good news. I intend to do a documentary, would you be willing to be interviewed and provide specifics?

note: this post is not meant to take anything away from the heroics (and penthouse forum style writing about said heroics) of our own Reborn2002.

• Perry
    Perry

Excellent spiritual warfare strategy Jay. I use my real name also in hopes that others will be inspired to stop running scared and take a stand against destructive practices.

I certainly understand the anonimity of many. It may not be the right time in many circumstances to come out like you did. In my case, I've been running from their guilt my whole life and I'm tired of it. They have taken the most valuable thing from me....normal relations with my family. What else can they do to me that can compare with that? I have nothing to lose.

I too hope that I am contacted by an Elder for questioning. I will slap a law suit on any elder that tries any form of sanction. When my lawyers send a dump truck filled with legal petitions, discovery material, interogatives, case law, etc., etc., etc., and dumps it on his lawn; he and all his elder friends will think twice about the liability involved in protecting a lying socially destructive corporation from NY.

Your courage has inspired me and many others as well.

Your friend,

Perry Little

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Hi D8ta,

Was just rereading your thread. It's wonderful. I will not forget it should the need arise to pursue the WTS enforcers. Thanks Again! I'm sure that as this board continues to grow, reviewing this thread will help many.

So back to top

Dismembered

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit