BREAKING MY SILENCE EVERYONE READ!!!

by D8TA 85 Replies latest jw friends

• cognac
    cognac

ok, this is just really priceless!!!

• reniaa
    reniaa

You know the funny thing is I was a doubter of the Jw saying about apostates having one goal and that was to get you to stop being a witness, Yet my whole experience with this forum has been confirmation and them some.

Apostates are extremely ruthless about getting people out of Witnesses. It likes a desperate need to prove they have made the right decisions and it needs grand gestures. They then get very disapointed if the elders just shrug their shouders and wash their hands of them. a desperate cry of "look at me, look at me, I hate you now!" in their mouths unable to let go, craving attention even if it is in the negative.

But this site has been beneficial to me.

At least if someone starts spouting UN rubbish at me I will just point them to Paul appealing to rome as a roman citizen, if they say Jws make false prophecy I'll just send them to armageddononline a nice site that shows practically every christian church since Jesus set up his congregation got eager and anticipatory over armageddon and Jesus coming. If they prattle over leadership I will send them to Pauls teachings saying reread them and then come back to me. If one good thing has come from this site for me is I now know all the current apostate mis-information and can counter it.

Apostate arguments are getting old and threadbare even if they don't realise it yet.

Reniaa

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

wow from 7 years ago. This is worth emphasizing becasue it works

D8TA

“If there is an announcement pertaining to myself as being DISFELLOWSHPPED, DISASSOCIATED, PUBLICLY REPROVED, OR LABLED AN APOSTATE: I will pursue any legal rights and means in the civil court system against ALL OF YOU including the Presiding Overseer and the person making the announcement. Let me make it clear, I am NOT suing the Watch Tower Bible Tract Society. I am going to take ALL OF YOU PERSONALLY thru the court system. Believe me gentlemen, you know my financial situation, I have the resources to drag this out a long time. I seriously doubt you have the financial means to even contest my argument.”

• homeschool
    homeschool

This is what my husband keeps telling me. Would it work if the elders came to my house and saw a Christmas tree standing in my living room?

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

Reniaa...Why are you here??? Just bid adieu and leave. peace out. enjoy life. I don't get it.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

reniaa, the witlesses use the same tactic to get people in. don't fool yourself

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

Regarding the medical use of blood transfusions :

Playing god can be empowering for a man cant it , the murdering assholes of the JW organization once also

told their followers to forgo organ transplants and vaccinations also killing many in doing so.

The ignorant asshole power heads of the JWS drew this intellectually dishonest conclusion from the old Mosaic laws

regarding the eating of blood, on the other hand there was a laid down law on the sanctity of life as transcribed by Jesus Christ.

See what happens when the corruption of power entwines with righteous power.

Now the question has to asked why are there so many Christian based religions claiming to be the one and

only true religion.

The answer is obvious they all want the power of god, the JWS are not an exception to this rule by any means.

So Reniaa tell the folks here once again that we're full of mis-information /bullshit.

The JWS have sold literally thousands of lies to the public and made millions in doing so off their published literature sales.

ummm.... so who is really the dishonest one

People deserve the truth Reniaa, but somehow with all these devised lies and the human destruction by the hands of these men ,

you still come here to support them and support their type of inhuman self destruction all for their sake of their power.

You truly are something special !

You can pull your head out of your ass any time I promise it wont hurt at all.

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

homeschool

This is what my husband keeps telling me. Would it work if the elders came to my house and saw a Christmas tree standing in my living room?

lol - I don't think the elders would be wanting to come visit - hopefully they will leave you alone

• shamus100
    shamus100

REINNA,

BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA! BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BAL! OOOH! BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA!!!

There, I told you! I won!

Now what the hell did I win???

• beksbks
    beksbks
    Apostates are extremely ruthless about getting people out of Witnesses. It likes a desperate need to prove they have made the right decisions and it needs grand gestures. They then get very disapointed if the elders just shrug their shouders and wash their hands of them. a desperate cry of "look at me, look at me, I hate you now!" in their mouths unable to let go, craving attention even if it is in the negative.

Hehe you're so cute!! Funny too.

Apostate arguments are getting old and threadbare even if they don't realise it yet.

Adorable!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit