BREAKING MY SILENCE EVERYONE READ!!!

by D8TA 85 Replies latest jw friends

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Stands from his chair, quietly applauds, slight bow in your direction. YOU ARE THE MAN!

YERUSALYIM
    "Vanity! It's my favorite sin!"
    [Al Pacino as Satan, in "DEVIL'S ADVOCATE"]

• D8TA
    D8TA

Princess

YES! Send me an e-mail plz when you get that Apostofest organized, please. :)

For those who may lack "resources". Don't let that hinder you. It's YOUR family. From my walk of existence, John/Jane Doe Witnesses doesn't really matter. My blood relatives do. The elders aren't going to push, nor will they be advised to from NY. I SHOULD INCLUDE: My sisters who left and have NO RESOURCES, employed the EXACT same method as I did. Got the same response from their local elders. They retained "inactive" as well. The only string attached was "dont talk to other brothers and sisters about your point of view". Big whooop on that. What's more important? Family or John/Jane Doe Witness? And you still have various options to utilize if you wish to pursue NON-family JW's in the borg.

The difficult part for me in the process was REINSTATEMENT. The whole bit with going back to "meetings" at the time. Then having those elders that came to re-study with you. It was difficult to feign the "oh, I'm so repentant, please let me back in". Was I dishonest with them. HELL YA! I reversed the rules. They were dishonest with me, to gain for their needs when I was a child growing up in the Borg. Now, I wanted to open a channel of communication with my family, to get my point of view across with MY FAMILY. So, I utilized their methods, to fit my needs. And I'm going to be honest, every single time, when an elder came over to re-institutionalize me...it made me SICK. But, I stuck with it. I'm not going to rose color it for you...the whole Reinstatement process was EXTREMELY difficult. Keeping the Integrity of my anti-WTBTS opinions and point of view was difficult. To sit there, even in dishonesty, it tugged at me. But with a little luck, and a whole lot of acting skills....I pulled that part off.

As to being "Inactive". My situation pertains as to "one who was contacted". Perhaps, some of your family will not do what my mother did...perhaps some of your family will just keep it IN THE FAMILY. My experience is to help aid those who DO get contacted by elders as to being an "apostate".

D8TA

• puzzled
    puzzled

D8T// ....JAY!!! I must say I admire your clankers! Trying not to be tacky.

At first I wasn't going to read it to be honest cause I wasn't in the mood for whinnie reading, Not that I necessisarily would expect it from you, just going by the entry. I was pleasently supprised!!!

I am glad that you are able to continue having a relationship with your mom and other fam.
    TooShe'

PLUMCRAZY

"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great." --Mark Twain
  • AlanF
    AlanF

Way to go Jay! Your technique is exactly what I did some years ago: threaten the elders directly and mean it, use "if you leave me alone I'll leave you alone", and be clear that you're not interested in talking to local JWs. They have no reason whatsoever not to accept that, and every reason to just leave you alone. They know perfectly well that the Society can't defend them in a court situation as long as you don't involve the Society itself.

AlanF

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Way to go, D8. Isn't it amazing how the congregation can endure the "uncleanness" if it may cost them dollars? I really appreciate your stand and courage.

Princess, if you get the apostofest going, include me. I'm right down I-5 in Vancouver.

If God's Spirit is filling a Kingdom Hall, how is it that Satan can manuever the ones within that Kingdom Hall at the same time?

• Lost Diamond
    Lost Diamond

Princess,
    Please let me know when you plan the apostofest...I'm near the area. Thanks!

• Deleted
    Deleted

Rock n Roll Data!

Princess I can vouch for 6 from the Portland area to come to the apostofest AND I can bring the beer 8-]

Blessed Be

Glen who once was Deleted

All along, the Watchtower
    Told a pack of lies
    Now it's gonna hit them
    Right between the eyes

Peace to the Pandellos, Bill Bowen and Barbara Anderson

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Frankly man , Im impressed.
    Good work.
    You win all around.
    Just goes to show, dont it, money talks. At least the threat of money.

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

I am pretty sure this is the Society's policy now as they don't wish to have the bad publicity that court cases can bring - even though they seem to ultimately win them. I think this policy is for certain ones they believe have serious intent to sue them or those who might have valid grounds for suing them.

If you are not a threat to be taken seriously or you persist in making waves by openly talking to Witnesses and trying to expose them, they will disfellowship you to prevent other Witnesses from talking to you.

I have reason to believe lately that they might even be taking a softer position on those who have ceased association for even short time periods and who by their conduct and words indicate that they will not be returning to the fold any time soon. In some areas they might be turning a blind eye to disfellowshipping offenses committed by those not associating for some reason.

Path

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

D&TA, let me speak from experience. When it comes to spiritual or doctrinal matters the courts will not here it. It has to be a personal matter. I've gone through this ordeal a few years back.

Your baptismal questionaire about recognizing the org. handcuffs you. It's an escape clause that the org. uses to protect themselves.

I took my case to a small claims court. The small court case never heard of such a suit and they had to postpone the proceedings so the judge can make further inquiries. On top of that the elder had a lawyer! By the way, mine was attacked from a personal basis. The elder was biased and it had nothing to do with doctrinal or spiritual matters. To make a long story short, I missed my scheduled court date by one day. I had been so involved in my case that I lost track of time. I appealed the case on the above basis and was denied.

I have all my letters and records on file. I was expelled for NOT attending meetings during judical hearings. The story gets better but I'll leave it at/as such. There is too much injustice 'within' the org.

Guest 77

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit