BREAKING MY SILENCE EVERYONE READ!!!

by D8TA 85 Replies latest jw friends

• Solace
    Solace

Hilda,
    You said,
    "I only suggested that Mr Jay quell his anger and I expressed my honest opinion"

Uhhhh.... O.k.

"You are a potty mouth--full of gutter talk"??

I dont know about you but if someone suggested something to me begining with that sentence, I would not think they had my best interest at heart.

"I am one with Christ and he is one with me. I am in him and he is in me; we are united as husband and wife. Got that?"

Wow,
    Thats quite a statement.

If that is what you believe then enjoy your journey Hilda,
    as you say, you are as a "flowing river just eddying along".

I'll be flowing along now...........

• D8TA
    D8TA

Hilda,

You are a potty mouth--full of gutter talk. Find Christ and you will put away such filthy speech, dear. Quell that anger.
    and

I agree with you, black. But I cannot imagine Jesus using the F-word when kicking those reprobates out. These ex-JWs always talk about freedom. The only freedom that they have is the freedom to wallow in their filth.
    And every other useless thing Hilda has said....

Let me twist some scripture around for you:

"Before yanking the stick from your brothers ass, first take the telephone pole out yer ass." Pick-a-scripture-that-applies-to-you Chp.1 v. 1

Hilda let me get this thru to you. I DON'T LIVE, THINK, and EXPERIENCE from the BOX YOU LIVE IN. What you possibly have to say, is like bullets dropping off of Superman's chest....no effect.

Pray tell, Hilda, WHAT...WHAT can possibly be said by you to effect MY REALITY? Hmmm? You are nothing more then the fonts on my screen! From my position, your as entertaining as a political satire cartoon.

Please, do tell us...where does your supreme authority to apply scripture to those around you come from? Does God or Christ himself VERBALLY instruct you? If they do...I say you need to seek help...like prozac. And before you give me the "well, the Bible tells me I can do it".....yep, I think we ALL have seen this before. Espeacially when warp minds, such as yours, believe the Bible tells people to murder, SLANDER, and discipline others...for the sake of their opinionated reasoning from scripture.

Like I've said before to other of your ilke Hilda:
    "Thump thy bible on ye own head, and not the head of others".

You have no wisdom dear "mystical" lady to speak of. Nothing more then a voiceless structure of fonts that form a sentence. In basic for you: To me, you are NOTHING.

Have a nice day. :)

D8TA

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

>"Before yanking the stick from your brothers ass, first take the telephone pole out yer ass." Pick-a-scripture-that-applies-to-you Chp.1 v. 1<

I really cannot eat and read this board at the same time, I almost choked myself to death when I read this. D8TA, the pen (or keyboard) is definetely mightier than the phaser.

HILDA? WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME?

UADNA-US (Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America-United States)

• waiting
    waiting

FOR PETE'S SAKE - STOP LETTING THE STUPID TROLLS HIGHJACK THREADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This thread is lost under Hilda & coffee's girth unless it can be taken back to the original thought.......successful ways to leave the WT and keep your family.

Thanks, Jay for your experience - the more we talk - the more we help each other be creative.

My husband & I used the same tactic, only adding since our attorney (who is also our son-in-law) has significant information about why we left (even speaking with WT legal about it) - it would absolutely necessary for him to attend any "spiritual" meeting with the elders.

Gist of it - the WT attorney said they didn't care if we sued any elder we wanted (we have slander grounds and they know it) - just as long as we don't sue the WT. "Go ahead, elders get sued every day."

Of course, when the SOB elder dies, our case may come up again. But till then, we get a courteous "hello"......at least to our face.......in the grocery store.

HELP KEEP A GOOD THREAD ALIVE...............IGNORE THE TROLLS!!!!!! - DON'T ANSWER THEM - IT ONLY ENCOURAGES THEM!!!!!!!

Like leaving food out for the cockroaches.

waiting

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed
    I have not yet affirmed or denied my affiliation with the JW organization. I prefer to think of myself as a free soul who floats in the clouds, dear.

Hilda, Hilda, Hilda. Why do you persist in this charade of pretending you are not a JW? Your quote earlier is word for word direct from Galatians 5:9, only in the New World Translation. Perhaps if you had quoted it word for word from another translation, well, maybe then you would come across as not a JW.

In yet another thread, you all but openly admitted it when you lumped yourself in with the JWs with a "us." Could you be ashamed of your affiliation, yet still try to defend the undefendable? You are hardly the only JW who comes here and tries to defend them. So, no need to play a charade and pretend you are an independent free thinker. The WTBTS condemns independent thinking, you know?

I hope you stick around and read some more. Maybe your eyes, ears and heart will be opened and you will see that mother isn't what she claims.

If God's Spirit is filling a Kingdom Hall, how is it that Satan can manuever the ones within that Kingdom Hall at the same time?

• jerome
    jerome

I dont think hilda is going to be a JW apologist for very long.

People underestimate what becoming fimlar with disconfirming information for a perlonngened period of time can do.
    This message board enables exactly just that.

DakotaRed:

She said that she has no fully affirmed her faith in the JW religion as yet.
    Therefore if she says that she is not a JW then that does not maker her a liar.
    UnBaptized publishure mabe?

Just because she defends the JWs dosent mean that you have to make leaps of logic or misrepresent what shes saying.

Hilda:

Just rember when you become addicted to this board and NEED to continue posting that someone warned you that it would happen.

Also to rember that you were informed time and again that the JWs are a cult but you dident listen to anyone who tried to tell you. Dont worry.

This place is unique in that

a) It not only disapproves of the watchtower and calls JW leaders liars but they can PROVE that they are liars with documented evidence.

b) If you had any little bit of doubt in you mind that the JWs were a cult this message board will multiply that feeling a thousand times.

c) You will incounter arguments that you cannot intelectually defend. Its not like when your going from door to door and you meet someone who is biblically literate and can just get up and leave. Because by then you would have become addicted to posting here to some extent.

d) If you stay here long enough you will be just as bad or even wors than the apostates you defend.

You doubt me?

We'll see.

Its all a matter of time.

D8TA:

I never thought about that. Mabe you got lucky or mabe you actually have discovered something.

Summary.

If an active JW comes to this board for an extensive period of time, unless he or she is mentially retarded they will nolonger hold true to the JW faith.

If you stay on this board for an extended period of time it caan become addictive.

WT leaders apparently care nothing about individual members that is why they allowed D8TA to remain inactive.

jerome

• Solace
    Solace

waiting,
    "FOR PETE'S SAKE - STOP LETTING THE STUPID TROLLS HIGHJACK THREADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I was thinking the same thing!
    She did take up quite a bit. I tried to talk about Jay in my responses. She was an interesting sort. The "flowing river just eddying along" thing, was a bit dramatic though. Maken' me giggle now...

Jay,
    I admire your courage.
    "telephone pole out yer ass"
    That is an interesting version of that scripture.
    I wont be able to quote that verse again without thinking of you.

• SloBoy
    SloBoy

D8TA, There you go again, beatin' around the bush. Just say what's on your mind, go ahead do it, now don't be shy.

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

D8TA,

Thank you for sharing, your reslove is inspiring. Now I need to go out and purchase a set of very large cojónes even though I am female so I can stop backing down and worring about what everyone thinks!!!!

C

When the pain of being where we are, becomes greater than our fear of letting go...we will risk and heal and grow.

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

Princess, where is the Apostafest going to be!!!
    Just wondering if it's close by! I think it would be great!!!
    I'm in Tenn!
    I'm I close!!!????
    Tink =;o)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit