Imagine A World Where Being "Gay" The Norm & Being "Straight" Would Be The Minority!

by Dis-Member 123 Replies latest social entertainment

• DJS
    DJS

Rub,

Assuming you are serious and not joking (if you are joking disregard): You flatter yourself. Gays and lesbians, at least none I have ever known, force themselves on anyone. Your comments are stupid and moronic, something expected from a jr. high schooler. Go away.

• DJS
    DJS

Yes, there is a gay agenda. It is the same as the black agenda in the 60s. And the womens' suffrage agenda in the first part of the 20th century. And the workers' rights agenda championed by the unions in the mid 20th century. Keep showing your ignorance.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

DJS ...

Then I guess you didn't like my comment about wearing Kevlar underwear earlier in the thread.

Can't chat anymore. Got to run and finish my homework for school tomorrow.

Rub a Dub

• humbled
    humbled

The gay people I know are not pushing an "agenda".* They are ordinary people who work, they are good citizens, good friends.

One lesbian couple I know have been together 30 years and they finally were able to marry. Now there is the legal right to be caring for end of life matters. One had children before they met, and now there are grandchildren. They are a fine family.

These people are not sinister. They are good to children, kind to animals. It would creep them out to hear you say that wanting to be married shows that they are furthering the legalization of child molesting and bestiality.

*Edit: Well yes--an agenda.But not "agenda" with a curled lip that some conservatives suggest. An agenda is simply a series of issues to be addressed. I this BAD in itself? Are wanting civil rights an agenda? Well, yes.

• DJS
    DJS

Rub,

Grade school I presume? Is the 7th grade the 4 best years of your life? Go learn something. Anything. Assuming that's possible. And no I didn't like your comment. But keep showing your ignorance, please. Cofty reminded me that tons of lurkers learn what not to think and believe because of people like you. Thanks.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Cofty reminded me that tons of lurkers learn what not to think and believe because of people like you. Thanks.

DJS ...

Anyone who actually bases their thoughts or beliefs on "comments" I have made likely gets their daily news from The Onion.

Rub a Dub

• Dis-Member
    Dis-Member

Dis, Yadda and the rest of you homophobe/haters

Excuse me? What hat did you pull that one from? I don't hate anyone... but I don't hold much fondness for idiots.

Speaking of hate.. I know a good few gay women that literally hate men and would happily rid the planet of them.

• DJS
    DJS

Where did I get it? From your own comments (below). Linking gay rights to pedophilia and bestiality was stupid and hateful. You can't make those comments and that relationship and then play dumb. But maybe you aren't playing.

Who defines the limits on how far freedom to excersie your rights can go? No one apparently. This is not too many steps away from having and allowing marriage and of course sex with minors and animals.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

This is not too many steps away from having and allowing marriage and of course sex with minors and animals.

I think in the case of animals, it depends on whether they have met the legal age of majority and consent in their respective State.

Rub a Dub

• humbled
    humbled

Dis-Member--You have heard lesbians say they hate men?

I heard a heterosexual woman say that her experience of misogynistic men made her wish she were gay--but she wasn't and isn't-- and she was stuck with it.

Has it occurred to you that those lesbians had had bad experiences too?

I think it is wrong to hate a general population of any kind. It is wrong to think that all men are bad to women. That said, women have been the more misused historically and globally. Is that not true?

What does the Bible say?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit