Imagine A World Where Being "Gay" The Norm & Being "Straight" Would Be The Minority!

by Dis-Member 123 Replies latest social entertainment

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

Personally I don't care what people are doing in their beds! I'm straight, but let's put this way. I don't demonstrate to the streets for being straight! At the end of the day, if we are gays and lesbians, then mankind will seized to exist in the next 80 years, and we will be just history.

Either you like it or not without the 2 elements male and female life on Earth CAN'T exist, . either you believe in God or in an Evolution process.

• DJS
    DJS

JustHuman

Please go back and read several of the previous posts on this OP to understand that life would carry on and children would be born if most/all people were gay/lesbians. Geeessssh!!! Use your brains people.

• steve2
    steve2

Just human14, your comments show you have not closely read the posts previous to yours. The reason you adduce has been well addressed. You clearly know very little about modern methods of fertilization.oh, and good for you not demonstrating in the streets. I haven't either. Looks like both our respective rights have been taken care of.

• Dis-Member
    Dis-Member

There definitely is a gay adgenda.

Homosexual agenda (or gay agenda ) is a term introduced by some conservative Christians in the United States, often used disparagingly to describe the advocacy of cultural acceptance and normalization of non-heterosexual orientations and relationships. The term refers to efforts to change government policies and laws on LGBT rights related issues. The term has also been used by some social conservatives and others to describe alleged goals of LGBT rights activists, such as ' recruiting ' heterosexuals into what they term a 'homosexual lifestyle'.

The term is applied to efforts to change government policies and laws on lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) issues - such as, for example, same-sex marriage and civil unions, LGBT adoption, recognizing sexual orientation as a protected civil rights minority classification, LGBT military participation, inclusion of LGBT history and themes in public education, introduction of anti-bullying legislation to protect LGBT minors - as well as non-governmental campaigns and individual actions that increase visibility and cultural acceptance of LGBT people, relationships, and identities. The term has also been used by some social conservatives to describe alleged goals of LGBT rights activists, such as 'recruiting' heterosexuals into what they term a 'homosexual lifestyle'. [1]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_agenda

• humbled
    humbled

The "gay agenda" you said is one that is named such by certain conservative groups.

The advocacy for certain basic civil rights --an agenda?

I am never going to marry another woman. Heterosexual men are not going to marry a man.

Aren't the issues on both sides about not forcing others into personal acts they find unnatural?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I don't understand the whole "gay agenda." What does that even mean?? How would civilization collapse if there were equal rights for everyone? If you are gay, then you just are. You don't turn gay because gay couples are allowed to marry. There aren't going to be more gays than there used to be. There might be more openly gay people, but there won't be any more gays than there ever was. The world won't turn gay because gay rights are allowed.

If gay people were treated just like everyone else, starting today, my life would barely change. So maybe there would be more gay t.v. shows or movies, so what? No one makes me watch anything that I don't want to watch. I don't have to spend time with anyone that I don't like, gay or straight. I am actually suprised that gay people don't really fit the Hollywood stereotype most of the time. You will walk by gay people every day and not even realize it, and they are not out to get you.

Life on this planet will not cease because gay people get married. If you want to target a group of people, try pedophiles. They really damage children and society.

DD

• KWJoe
    KWJoe

If I make my quota in this month's recruitment drive....I get a toaster oven!!!

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

Who defines the limits on how far freedom to excersie your rights can go? No one apparently. This is not too many steps away from having and allowing marriage and of course sex with minors and animals.

What idiotic nonsense, to compare gay marriage with animals and minors. It continues to amaze how people can't get past allowing something which changes nothing in their own lives. Who cares if gays get married?

The fact of the matter is that homosexuality has reached a level of acceptance in our society which makes is deserving of this allowance. Look around you - Gay politicians, Gay parents who adopt kids, Gay bars, Gay CEOs, Gay this and gay that. Can we see the same level of acceptance with bestiality and pedophilia? How stupid and incredibly narrow minded to make this comparison.

Is gay sex illegal? Well...no. How has that changed your and my way of having sex? It hasn't, we still like the opposite sex. Well the same concept applies to gay marriage - it's not going to change my view of marriage.

Societies change. We make allowances as things become acceptable. 100 years ago, if you wore a bikini at the beach you would ostracized, perhaps even put in jail. Did that change? Why? Because gradually it became acceptable. That is the natural progression of societies. We make allowances to accomodate the rights of minorities when they don't affect the well being of the population as a whole.

• DJS
    DJS

Dis, Yadda and the rest of you homophobe/haters:

As I have stated before, your kind is on its last legs. Like T-Rex and other extinct species. A generation from now people will look back at your ridiculous prejudice/hatred/bigotry and wonder how anyone could be filled with so much hate. Most of the comments you spew are so profoundly stupid (not you, just your comments) and bigoted to not warrant a response. Go away.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

It would change the behavior of straight people also.

If I reached into my pocket and some change fell to the sidewalk, I would think twice before I bent over and picked it up.

Rub a Dub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit