Imagine A World Where Being "Gay" The Norm & Being "Straight" Would Be The Minority!

by Dis-Member 123 Replies latest social entertainment

• Viviane
    Viviane

A gay person is serving me drinks on the flight I am on (in-flight internet = awesome). Should I be worried that his gay agenda will crash the plane? And it turns out we live in the same town and know some of the same people. Should I be worried that his gay agenda is somehow related to Agenda 21?

What IS the gay agenda, anyway?

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Dis-member, we have heard enough of your homophobic statements, you know nothing about gay people. I suggest you find another discussion forum to pollute.

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

Actually LisaRose, a condition of being a baptised witness was to " know nothing about gay people" . A condition of being an ex- witness for many is the slow and gradual realization our beliefs were wrong. Whilst i do not agree with Dis- member on this subject i appreciate from mamy of his other posts that he like us has to confront being wrong about so much. And lets be honest we most of us at one time thought that homosexuality was wrong.

i am so glad i WOKE UP to the indoctination, and judgementalisam. Yes i can love my 8 year old son with unconditional love and i do love him so much, for who is and who he becomes...and if he wishes to marry man iam proud ....real masculinity and femininity is being relaxed about yourself, being strong and expressing your emotions....well done for that Dis...but i think your wrong, so wrong on this one.

• DJS
    DJS

Rub,

I think you hold promise of being a very good and tolerant person. Right now you seem to be a follower, and the comments you make that are intended to be smart-ass are neither original nor smart. You are copying and pasting hate speech and wise ass stuff I have seen a million times from others. I believe you are better than this. Become a leader.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

... wise ass stuff I have seen a million times from others. I believe you are better than this. Become a leader.

DJS

It's time for me to move ahead with intuitive agility and organically amoritize my transformation that literally impacts my potential for future growth and expansion of bandwidth. I need to leverage my strategic mental agilities and skate to where the puck is going to be, not where it is now.

DJS, thank you for kind but firm critique.

Rub a Dub

(Also thank those management consultants that come in to our company a couple of times a year and give breakfast and lunchtime speeches. I think I have increased my communication skills thanks to them).

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

Rubadub...savage brilliant, funny and intelligent...also just like you ( in a nice way) irritating...check out Bill Hicks he died in the 90s but i think you will like his humour...

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

new hope and hapiness ..

Thank you so much. And yes, I will definitely check out Bill Hicks!

Rub a Dub

• tim hooper
    tim hooper

yadda said:

So sick of hearing about gays and their precious rights and demands.

Demands from minorities are generally pretty tedious to the majority. However, everyone has a right to be heard IMHO, be they of the minority, in accord with the minority or opposed to the minority. It's about tolerance. Tolerance is accepting something one doesn't like very much. Heteros need to accept homosexuality as something a person is born into. Homosexuals need to accept that their activities may be considered distasteful to some heteros. It's all about live and let live and not shoving our personal choices down the throats of those who are different to ourselves.

• Simon
    Simon

So sick of hearing about gays and their precious rights and demands.

You only have to hear people demand their rights if you deny them.

• cofty
    cofty

Either you like it or not without the 2 elements male and female life on Earth CAN'T exist - justhuman

Life existed for over a billion years before sex.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit