Imagine A World Where Being "Gay" The Norm & Being "Straight" Would Be The Minority!

by Dis-Member 123 Replies latest social entertainment

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

Dis...thats a very good point you make " at no point have i expressed my own personal opinion on this subject" But you have now and i enjoy posts.

• Dis-Member
    Dis-Member

You think so? And what is my opinion? I am very curious to hear it.

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

As i understand it you were accused of making homophobic statements, and some posts implied you were homophobic and you have answerd that this is not your opinion. My point being as you never stated in this thread that it was your personl opinion, people should not assume or read into a posters comments what was never said.

• DJS
    DJS

Dis

You are playing a dis-ingenuine boring ass game. You copy and past anti-gay statements. Doing so makes all of us view you as homophobic. If you arent' then state so and explain the anti-gay copy and paste blurbs. If you are then state so and counter your anti-gay blurbs. Otherwise you think you are being cute. You are not. You are childish and immature.

• Dis-Member
    Dis-Member

So nice to see people really showing themsleves. And that's just what I wanted to see. This hostility is just what I expected. I thank you.

DJS: You call them anti-gay. I call them objective. It's actually YOU that's being anti-objective and again you too see anything even objective as anti-gay. Get over your dam self will you.

What I think does not even matter. It's also none of your business. I like to stand back and look at the whole issue not that I need your approval or blessing to do so.

I would say go crawl back into your hole but you would probably twist that comment out of shape too.

Why are there only two options or positions in this issue? Why if a person is not pro-gay it means that they have to be anti-gay?. Is your world so black and white? When did this ever become a two party system?

That sounds like witness thinking.. "if your not for us then you must be a venemous hating apostate son of Satan".

Some of you are trying to do the exact same thing here.

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

My previous post was a quote from a GQ interview with Phil Robertson. I should have mentioned that.

http://www.gq.com/entertainment/television/201401/duck-dynasty-phil-robertson

Funny show!

• DJS
    DJS

Dis,

Refusing to accept people for the way they are born is hate speech. You can pretty it up all you wish, put a bow on it and feel good about it yourself, but it is no different than bigoted whites trying to "splain why they should hate blacks for so many years or why blacks are somehow inferior. Christian churches supported the bigotry for a long time. There are only 2 viewpoints about this topic. Gays and lesbians are born that way (ok I know some people experiment, etc), but look around and observe the world. I know girls and boys who were clearly gay/lesbian at a very early age. They didn't choose this.

I crawled out of my hole when I left the JWs, out of the cave actually and have left it far far behind. You, on the other hand, are one tiny half step from it. Hang on to your cherished bigotries and judgmental thinking. I am sure they give you a certain amount of comfort. And try in vain, without any real supporting arguments (because you have none other than whining about why there can only be 2 sides) for your thinly disguised bigotry.

If you really want a discussion with me or anyone else on this board about this topic, quite hiding and come out and discuss it was facts or a better argument than you just want to feel that way and why can't there be more than 2 sides. I'm embarrassed.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

It seems like, to me, a vagina—as a man—would be more desirable than a man’s anus. That’s just me. I’m just thinking:

Moomanchu ...

You're missing the finer points:

Picture yourself alone with a guy wearing leather chaps, a waft of Old Spice in the air, and your hands spreading a nice pair of hairy butt cheeks.

Moomanchu, we will follow up, but I think you may be playing for the other team soon.

Rub a Dub

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

Rub a Dub, I don't like Old Spice.

humbled said......

There is more to the attraction between males and females than the orifices we have

The attractions between people have to be more than how they have sex.

It is not about this hole or that. It is in our brains, our hearts, if you will.

So thats why people are gays and lesbians, who knew!!!!!!

valkyrie said........

From what I see (where I live), gay people are producing children as easily as straights... only with more deliberation and planning

Where do you live?

How does a gay couple produce children?

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Rub a Dub, I don't like Old Spice.

Moomanchu ...

Ok, to each his own. But I detect you still fancy the leather chaps and hairy butt cheeks.

Rub a Dub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit