Just out of curiosity, how many elders (current & ex) do we have here?

by mrquik 186 Replies latest jw friends

• mrquik
    mrquik

Me

• designs
    designs

ex-Elder

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Not me, I was only ever MS.

I have noticed over the years on here a number of Elders join for a while, obviously have a grasp of TTATT, and yet soon stop posting.

Did they just move on, or return to "rolling in the mire" ? I guess we will never know.

• happy@last
    happy@last

ex elder here

• rawe
    rawe

Hi Mrquick,

I served as an elder, resigning in 2005, then leaving the faith in 2007.

Cheers,

-Randy

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

I "served" as an elder on 2 different occassions. From 1972-79 and again from 2000 till 2010. I quit the first time because of doubts after 1975. I was "appoointed by Holy Spirit" again in 2000 so I could help reign in some of the stupid stuff that was happening in our congregation. It sort of helped. I quit believing after 1995.

eyeuse2badub

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Former Elder.

Stepped down 10 year ago.

Didn't realize I was the start of a "fade".

Doc

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

ex-Elder for 20ish years.

I apologize to anyone and everyone that was adversely affected in anyway by my regurgitation of WT propaganda.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

No apologies from me for being an elder. I admit that I was duped into thinking it was a "privilege". I never 'voted' to DF anyone during my 15 years as an elder. I always used the scriptures at John 7:53-8:11 with my fellow elders to show how forgiving Christians should be. WOW! the WTBTS eliminated those scriptures from their new Silver Bible! O well, I guess I won't "reach out" for the "privilege" of being an elder again!

Just saying!

eyeuse2badub

• XBEHERE
    XBEHERE

current. I am like the gay men who hate gay men... self loathing. In for family, hate it and am probably destroying my mind slowly

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit