Just out of curiosity, how many elders (current & ex) do we have here?

by mrquik 186 Replies latest jw friends

• stuckinamovement
    stuckinamovement

SIAM .... elder 7 yrs. I quit exactly 3 years ago. Best thing I ever did.

• Stand for Pure Worship
    Stand for Pure Worship

Figure this thread might be the best to come out at, although some of you know already who I am. Went by Miseryloveselders, No RoomFor George, Theocratic Sedition, La Falta something or another but I can't remember. Yeah, I've been trolling you with this Stand for Pure Worship nonsense. But its gotten old and I'm ready to move on. I apologize to anybody I might have offended. I meant no harm, please forgive me. Sincerely, I'm sorry.

In harmony with this thread, I'm currently serving as an elder, and after being appointed is when I started questioning things. To be exact, it was roughly a year after being appointed and really reading the Bible that I started to realize something is wrong in WT Land. Now I'm struggling with losing family, and some close friends as well. Oh well, take care everybody.

Have to say, there was a CO on here previously, Winston Churchill.

• stuckinamovement
    stuckinamovement

What's up Miz? Took you long enough to identify the masked man behind the masks lol...good to see you.

• Stand for Pure Worship
    Stand for Pure Worship

Its good to see you too SIAM! I never realized that you stepped down. I'm glad for you and wish you well. Take care brother.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

I've been trolling you with this Stand for Pure Worship nonsense. But its gotten old

EXTREMELY OLD AND SILLY AND PETTY AND MAKES YOU SOUND LIKE A STRAIGHT UP MENTAL PATIENT, or in other words a JW .

One of the dumbest, idiotic charades ever, carrying on like nobody knew who you were, go take another of your crazy drug cocktails you used to brag about and see if you come up with another name. What an idiot.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

I'm an ex elder. Was appointed in 1986 and somewhere around 1990-1991 I basically told them to shove it after I saw the power struggle and back stabbing in my cong. It wasn't until 1996 when my wife died that I finally found courage to leave, but that took me another 5 years plus. Best thing I ever did!

HappyDad

• processor
    processor

I've been an elder and Theocratic Ministry School Overseer for few years ...

• flipper
    flipper

Well - I see the count at 47 ex-elders or elders commenting so far. Incredible. Guys with open minds now who saw through the corruption of the WT Society. Give yourselves pats on the back , you deserve it. Freedom of mind is a possession that can have no price tag on it

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

I see the count at 47 ex-elders or elders commenting so far

That's probably like 9 Congregations of elders who answered just in the short time this thread has been up. There are major cracks in the Watchtower.

• Bob_NC
    Bob_NC

ExElder, 13 years, 1986-1999.

It was the Circuit level elder meetings that let me know the Org was a scam. A bunch of arrogant brothers in the lead using thinly veiled catch phrases to describe Circuit finances and to make announcements to "the friends" about contributions to the WT Society, costs of putting on the assembly and so forth.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit