Why does Organic Chemistry prove God's exists?

by KateWild 112 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• KateWild
    KateWild

jeffro, I was talking to besty.

So anyway my point is clear, but if you like I can wind you up for another couple of hours until Adam arrives, this thread was in honour of him, but you have shown all the believing lurkers the exact same thing. Which is what? Do you know jeffro?

Kate xx

• cantleave
    cantleave

Angus, have you done any work today?

Cheeky Cow ! I can multitask you know!

• KateWild
    KateWild

Cheeky Cow ! I can multitask you know!-cantleave

Yes I agree, apologies, it's the asd, but no excuse, are you sure you want me in your house? Sam xx

• cantleave
    cantleave

are you sure you want me in your house?

How else am I going to get you accept our lord and saviour......................Richard Dawkins

• Comatose
    Comatose

This was crazy. Your thread title seems as if you will answer the question, then you say straight off that it doesn't prove it. lol

I agree it doesn't and that you have the right to believe what you choose. So....... Have a great rest of the day! :)

• KateWild
    KateWild

How else am I going to get you accept our lord and saviour......................Richard Dawkins

Ohh I see you have disguised a Dawkins bible study with the pretense of a bday party. I believe you are armed with at least 4 of Dawkins bibles. I will listen obey and be blessed.

Sam xx

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

KateWild The Greeks and Romans including the Caesars believed they had more that 300 gods and goddesses. It turned out they had imagined them all.

Now a mere gladiator can not be smarter than Caesar, as a slave can not be greater than his master.

So logically, we must conclude that there are no gods only gladiators. Hope this helps you in your search for the Holy Grail.

• KateWild
    KateWild

So logically, we must conclude that there are no gods only gladiators.- Gladiator

Ahhh must we? Ok then. Sam xx

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Kate, I was driving home from Holland, MI last night. Up to my left, all night, hung a huge, bright, nearly full moon, cozily lighting my way home. I drive home the back, country way, no street lights. Have you seen the documentary about how dark the world was before electric lights? I look at that moon and think it isn't any accident. I see God in the material world, everywhere. I'm one who sees the complexities, the intricasies and the way things are interwoven and depend on each other and I don't see a bunch of accidents. Doesn't matter to me if someone else draws the same conclusions I do, but this is my honest thinking on our amazing, awe inspiring material world. No matter what level I look at, chemistry, molecular or with the naked eye, the complex mathmatics involved add up to evidence powerful, intelligent presence.

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

Some people on this htread simply do not understand what an athiest is.

I am an athiest. I do not choose to not beileve in a god...it's simply the fact that I don't beileve he exists in the first place for me to make a decision to believe in him...

It's like saying OFF is a TV Channel...or NOT going skiing is my hobby...it doesn't make any sense to say an athiest is angry at god or cannot see him.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit