Why does Organic Chemistry prove God's exists?

by KateWild 112 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• prologos
    prologos

and why not? its not that hard, some members of the NO - CREATOR CROWD have concocted, created*

The Multiverse theory/possibility,

one self - created* beginning Universe is not enough!

If they can do it, so can Theists.

hearing not just one voice but a whole chorus.

Like the carbon of this universe, not only the hardest substance but also the very basis of the softest, sexiest.

The many facets of our great experience here.

*avoid the word CREATED , some Atheists break out in hives if they read it.

• besty
    besty

But mainly, I am doing it to help the believing lurkers.

In an ideal world that might work, but unfortunately your position is too weak.

• KateWild
    KateWild

but unfortunately your position is too weak.-besty

LOL Really????? Actually. I am strong you are weak, I am big you are small, I am right you are wrong. Kate xx

• besty
    besty

the problem you have is Kate that grandiose claims require grandiose evidence and so far you - and everybody else that has ever lived - hasn't provided it.

And the subject of your claims is silent on the matter as well, hence your appeal to the properties of the inside of a pencil.

• designs
    designs

I'm betting Thor makes a big comeback in 2014

• prologos
    prologos

a well SHARPened pencil, the words written with it, are more powerful than a sword,

on a yellow legal pad-- "Divinity of Doubt" suggested reading on the subject.

• KateWild
    KateWild

the properties of the inside of a pencil.-besty

I am seriously involved in the pursuit of the science of carbon and as such I have become convinced that an intelligent spirit is manifest in the structures of the isoforms of both graphite and diamond. A spirit vastly superior to that of humans. With my limits I feel humbled by the order and unity of these isoforms.

What do you feel when you see them?

Kate xx

• jgnat
  • KateWild
    KateWild

jgnat, great article, lovely interview. Thank you I enjoyed that. Kate xx

• besty
    besty

What do you feel when you see them?

I feel privileged to have obtained observer status through the infinite possibilites available to natural selection.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit