Why does Organic Chemistry prove God's exists?

by KateWild 112 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• KateWild
    KateWild

We are not in Kansas any more toto.-NS

Yes I am free from the WT, I feel so liberated I can see behind the curtain. I like having faith too, Kate xx

• KateWild
    KateWild

Religious superstitions have often been an impediment to the growth of knowledge.-jeffro

I disagree with this. For many religion feuls enquiry IMO, but you are welcome to yours. To attempt to stirck up a dialogue, infers I am not an atheist. Kate xx

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

KateWild:

I cannot be an atheist can I?
    I am not an atheist as you quite rightly pointed out
    To attempt to stirck up a dialogue, infers I am not an atheist.

You keep saying you're not an atheist. Did someone suggest otherwise??

• cantleave
    cantleave

It's cognitive dissonance Jeffro, Sam is an atheist she just can't accept it.

• rmt1
  • KateWild
    KateWild

You keep saying you're not an atheist. Did someone suggest otherwise??-jeffro

No, it was your point ealier you said atheists cant be angry with God. I just keep reminding you of your point.

cantleave, stop being facetious I belived in God before I was a JW, it has nothing to do with CD. But as to the type of believer that is another thread, we have theists, pantheists, deists, samists, and many more, which am I? For another thread.

Sam xx

• cantleave
    cantleave

Me facetious?

You missed Satanist from your list!

• KateWild
    KateWild

rmt1,

Why is that polite? A wiki edjamakation is about as useful as a chocolate fireguard. What is your point, be blunt I can cope. Fire away I am bullet proof. Kate xx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cst7K_7jxYo

• KateWild
    KateWild

Angus, have you done any work today?

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

KateWild:

No, it was your point ealier you said atheists cant be angry with God. I just keep reminding you of your point.

O... K... It's not really clear why you feel the need to 'remind' me of the point I made earlier in response to your illogical claim about atheists ("This anger towards God can, in MANY, atheists stop enquiry in science with religion"), which has nothing to do with your own beliefs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit