Why does Organic Chemistry prove God's exists?

by KateWild 112 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• prologos
    prologos

jgnat: the link, thank you, another lady that has diamonds as their best friend.I did learn in it that carbon has the HIGHEST MELTING POINT. (wood in my stove turns to charcoal, burns before it melts.)

KW: please give us more of your DEIST ? beliefs, opinions, that trace your awe of the awsome C 16 to the possible, but hidden creator.

Others might have other ideas, awe - areas, but IF there is a creator, at least we have creation, a plus.

• jgnat
    jgnat

I learned a bit about coal working for a Metallurgical Coal mine. Metallurgical coal has a higher combustion temperature than the coal we put in our fireplace. It is harder to light, and when it does, it burns hotter. You could not burn it at home. It would burn a hole right through your stove. It is necessary in the production of steel.

It was a woman scientist who discovered that every type of coal (KateWild, my apologies for not knowing the term here) when heated, had a unique signature. Ths technique is used to grade coal from the mines and allows us to use the right type of coal for the job at hand.

The lab man, a mad scientist, his face covered in coal dust split with a pearly white grin, picked up a coal ember out of his lab furnace for us all to see.

• prologos
    prologos

from my youth the word Anthracit comes to mind, Coal must have a high carbon content, I remember seeing giant horse-tail plant stems & fern leaf impressions thousands feet down in the coal layers that fed the steel furnaces of the European war machines.

The carbon was cooked in stars, stored by solar energy through photosyntisis and now heats my house by radiation and COnvection., so:

COnvince my that a creator is not hidden at the end of that chain, him giving the initial energy, if not the laws that force the process to happen,-- please!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit