Why does Organic Chemistry prove God's exists?

by KateWild 112 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

notsurewheretogo:

It's like saying OFF is a TV Channel

I'd be willing to go a step further and say it's probably the best TV channel.

• KateWild
    KateWild

What religion are you associated with Kate?-2+2=5

2+2=5,

I dont believe in religion, I think it is man made to control women and the vulnerable. I believe in an intelligent Creator that is indifferent to human suffering. Einstein is my hero, I agree with a lot of what he said about religion, but not everything. We are all unique and believe in different ways.

Love Kate xx

• KateWild
    KateWild

That inane guessing games are tedious?-Jeffro

Yes, many atheist lurkers will draw that conclusion. Believing lurkers will not, they will see that when a person's religious beleifs are attacked they should not take it personally and defend the right to believe what they wish.

They will also learn by this thread, that a few atheists (just a small minority), make personal attacks and are very dogmatic, believers will get to know who this minority are and be able to cope with them once they start posting.

Sadly Tammy has not joined in on this thread, but lurkers can see although me and Tammy don't have the same belief's about everything we both believe in God and don't attack each other's ideas.

Atheists are actually in the minority in the world, possibly on this forum, but on God vs Atheist threads, this is not always evident.

Kate xx

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

KateWild:

Yes, many atheist lurkers will draw that conclusion. Believing lurkers will not, they will see that when a person's religious beleifs are attacked they should not take it personally and defend the right to believe what they wish.

Religious affiliation (or lack thereof) has nothing to do with inane guessing games.

They will also learn by this thread, that a few atheists (just a small minority), make personal attacks and are very dogmatic, believers will get to know who this minority are and be able to cope with them once they start posting.

A Christian saying atheists are dogmatic. Hilarious.

Atheists are actually in the minority in the world, possibly on this forum, but on God vs Atheist threads, this is not always evident.

argumentum ad populum

• KateWild
    KateWild

Design therefore god - The ultimate non sequitur-cofty

Thanks for your 7 words on this thread, very profound indeed Love Kate xx

• abiather
    abiather

KateWild

Your reasoning is innocent!

In vocabulary only atheists and theists are different. In truth, atheism is a means to theism.

It is like someone asking you the way to the beach. You tell him to turn right. But the person wants to go straight. You don’t get distressed over his choice as you know that there is a dead-end on that straight road, and this person has to come back and take the way you pointed out.

Some time or other, an atheist will meet dead-end. It is like something that happened to Bill Gates in modern times and Buddha in ancient times. No one could have even dreamt that one day they would meet a dead-end and take a totally different course in their lives!

YET, they DID!

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

abiather:

It is like someone asking you the way to the beach.

It's more like someone asking you the way to fairyland.

• abiather
    abiather

Jeffro

You agreed in principle that Atheism is a means to theism.

You only want beach to be replaced with fairy-land.

DONE!

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

abiather:

You agreed in principle that Atheism is a means to theism.
    You only want beach to be replaced with fairy-land.

No. Don't be dense.

• Bart Belteshassur
    Bart Belteshassur

Abiather- I don't know about Gates but Buddha was an atheist and all those who follow the religion are as well.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit