Is it just me or has this site become a Believer/Atheist warzone?

by BU2B 288 Replies latest jw friends

• This_suit_doesnt_fit
    This_suit_doesnt_fit

I am not discussing your pointless, never-ending debate.

You seem to be thinking of a very specific, personal situation and blindly applying to every possible circumstance. Simply naive.

Since you think psychopathy & cult delusions are acceptable & valid forms of thought, I see not point in continuing any conversation.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

You tell 'im Suity Boy, I likes your thinking.

However you do need to look up hallucinations and realise quite a few people hear voices and see things without any underlying cause (mental illness, drugs etc etc)

The delusion is then attributing the voice to something outside of the hearers head.

• Suraj Khan
    Suraj Khan

Don't mind me, I'm just hanging out at the hors d'oeuvre table looking awkward and watching people dance.

• adamah
    adamah

Suraj said- Don't mind me, I'm just hanging out at the hors d'oeuvre table looking awkward and watching people dance.

That's uncanny, as that's an apt description of ME during MY teenage years!

Did some supernatural being tell you that about me, because it's a detail from MY personal life, and one that ONLY some spirit being who was able to watch from above would know? And more importantly, are you taking applications for membership in a group, per chance (I like to get in on the ground floor for endeavors such as these)?

• cofty
    cofty

Adam lecturing others about not giving Tammy a platform to preach is priceless.

• KateWild
    KateWild

Adam lecturing others about not giving Tammy a platform to preach is priceless.-cofty

Cofty,

i agree, but I am not playing tonight I have to go to the KH, I will see you after the meeting ;) Love Kate xx

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

WTF I thought you had the night off?

• adamah
    adamah

Cofty said- Adam lecturing others about not giving Tammy a platform to preach is priceless.

Hot potato passes to Cofty, then:

So, what do YOU suggest everyone actually DO about TEC?

(crickets chirping)

• jgnat
    jgnat

I propose crickets.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Tammy and the other Jesus People,are No Threat..

You can`t catch Faith..It`s not a Disease..LOL!!..

If they believe Jesus talks to them,so what?!..Let them..

Your not going to change their minds..

So many threads,with so many pages..

Of trying to influence how anther person thinks..

It`s a Lot of Investment with No Return..

......................................................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit