Well it is time for me to say GOODBYE!!!

by mouthy 148 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• caliber
    caliber

In the same way a christian can hate the sin but love the sinner.

Cofty.. Well I think that this is just wonderful that you always identify people separate from thier beliefs... that you continue to love , value & tolerate them ... not seeking to berate them or grading them , simply based their "faith" or lack there of ..... Full of "Grace " in other words !!

• cofty
    cofty

Thank you. I knew you would grow to like me eventually.

• bohm
    bohm

Please don't go, we need someone to keep us on the straight path

• caliber
    caliber

We all have somewhat different beliefs

Pretty sure this is the root of Karen's digestive problems...

• life is to short
    life is to short

Please do not stop posting Grace. So many on here need you. I know you truly helped me, it would be such a shame to let a few stupid people stop you from being here. It breaks my heart to think you will not be here anymore.

We need you. Please stay. You really helped me so much and I know you have helped so many others. Those of us who you have touched in our lives will never forget you.

LITS

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

I have never been offended by your posts. I have appreciated reading your input on this forum. I hope you will change your mind and continue to contribute your insight to us. If not, you will definitely be missed.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Oh My gooddness!I was shocked to see all your answers. Uzzah!!!! I have been thinking of you so much lately.

Zoopan!!!!I still pray for you & hubby nightly!!!! Now all stop with the love bombing..
    I thank you all so much!!!!!to you all. I read each & every one listened to Tom & cried after
    nearly all. Dont worry I will continue to read all the Active topics. Just remember I am 86
    Gots lot of family worries, My JW daughters hubby is dying with Cancer, only 64.My daughter who helps me
    a Christian, has a spot in the brain we are waitng for the results.So just keep loving each other.

AND THANK YOU ALL for Caring about me Now get on another topic___Each and every one of you

atheists, believers,& what ever else you are XXXX

Mouthy as always....

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Good, I'm happy I can look forward to seeing your posts more once in awhile. :) I'll pray for you and your family.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Granny Mouthy. You are a great shelter in the storm. For your children and all of your grandchildren.

You lived through the distress of WWll. Your newborn baby did not but some how you were able to keep going.

This is another horrible time you are going through. Please let your Ontario loved ones know we too are thinking of them, also.

Wishing us all hearts full of love, in imitation of our Granny Grace.

LoisLane

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Thank you Mouthy for putting up with the whole lot of us. Wishing for the best for you and your loved ones. May God speed!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit