Well it is time for me to say GOODBYE!!!

by mouthy 148 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Narcissistic Supply
    Narcissistic Supply

This is the knitting club.....

Tahh Dahh...

• Gopher
    Gopher

This atheist loves Granny Grace.

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

Grace, because of your contribution to this board I had the privilege and honor to get to meet you in person. Following our brief encounter I felt inner peace because I had finally met someone who had gone through the same emotional roller coaster for leaving the "truth", someone I connected with. You can't imagine what good you did for me especially when I realized you and I knew the same people and once used to go to the same K hall...Grace, you can still have the same effect on many...but you have to stay with us! Regardless of your decision, I know that I will remember that day forever. Merci, je vous aime.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Granny Grace, You are our Grandma.

Like a good Grandma, you are telling some of your JWN grand kids, to be kinder and less judgmental.

I think Granny Grace, just between you and I, that a few of your grand kids might have turned into school yard bullies

or alcoholics because of the trauma from being involved with WT and all the abuse they have endured.

Please excuse them and allow them to have their rant .

So many have been unjustly injured and at times, tend to hit back.

You must be tired today.

The bullies are not around all the time.

Only occassionally and I am sure they are trying to work on being more sociable.

I wish more of us lived closer to you Granny. I would love to take you to lunch.

With love in my heart and sunshine on my path,

Love and (((Hugs))) from me, to you.

LoisLane

• scary21
    scary21

PLEASE PLEASE don't leave us. People here need you more than you know !!!

Sherry

• caliber
    caliber

It has been nice talking with you.But I seem to upset a few because of my faith.

It is very easy to get the impression that" faith " is like a dirty word to a lot on the board... this is not your imagination

for I feel it is much like the thoughts expressed in this quote

"Being a person of faith means that you believe in the illogical, the irrational, the mysterious, the flighty — the make-believe. If something is not touchable, seeable and provable, you are not allowed to talk about it, not in intelligent company."

http://www.edgemagazine.net/2012/03/faith-is-a-dirty-word/

How can a person profess to care.... yet have contempt for a persons beliefs... does unconditional love work ?

I say to you Granny do what you must do to find peace

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Just do what this lady does when somebody starts to get to you. Watch the whole clip!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bR4g5czvO7Q

• EndofMysteries
  • cofty
    cofty

How can a person profess to care.... yet have contempt for a persons beliefs... - Calber

In the same way a christian can hate the sin but love the sinner.

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

Did someone call security?

Who's been messin with my Granny Grace?

Grace: You are loved by so many here. Don't let the idiots get to you or else point them my way. I've got your back as always.

Uzzah - Grace's personal security guard.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit