Well it is time for me to say GOODBYE!!!

by mouthy 148 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• mouthy
    mouthy

It has been nice talking with you.But I seem to upset a few because of my faith.

So Have a GREAT Christmas.... & Be good, I wont be here to send you to your rooms
    I have grown close to many of you.... If I have ever said anything to hurt you SORRY!!!!
    When I kick the bucket I am sure "Mary" who ssometimes post will let you know.to you ALL

Mouthy Grace Gough

• cofty
    cofty

I seem to upset a few because of my faith

Really? I have never seen anybody take offense at your expressions of your faith Grace. Has somebody said something?

You know you are universally loved and respected around here don't you?

Please stick around and keep everybody in their place.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I don't get the feeling that you are upsetting anyone -- have you received some mean pms?

I wonder if you're just feeling tired and discouraged in general?

ETA: I agree with cofty -- stick around!

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

No offence taken from from this side of the earth.

• Ding
    Ding

Don't go, Grace.

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Please don't leave, Granny (((Grace)))!!

I'm not sure who you could possibly upset here. But, you're very much loved<3 and appreciated, Grace.

I currently don't have any emoticons, but if I did, you would see a post full of hearts, and flowers!!

Don't you dare go to your room! Get back here, Mouthy!!!

Love and Hugs,

"Rippy"

Stick around, Grace! Besides, to steal an argument from the JWS, "where else would you go?"

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Don't let anyone run you off, Mouthy, PLEASE. JWN needs you and you need love from anywhere and everywhere. So many of us go way back with you and love you tremendously. I don't post much anymore, I know, but when I come back, I look for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7koS5PMpmbU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nakrQ9jVKM4

Even Harry Wayne Casey wants you to stay. Singer and keyboard player for K. C. and the Sunshine Band.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

If I could, I'd sure give you a rose garden, Grace. I'd love to meet you. I wonder how far you live from me.

• Scully
    Scully

Grace,

You're old enough to have earned the right to speak your mind without having to worry about what other people think.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit