Well it is time for me to say GOODBYE!!!

by mouthy 148 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Scully
    Scully

Grace,

You're old enough to have earned the right to speak your mind without having to worry about what other people think.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Grace,

I hope you reconsider. For my part, I don't share your faith but I never once saw try to impose your faith on anyone here. You have a right to your faith and respect for your faith. There was a group of people who called themselves "atheists" who left this forum. They just made fun of anyone with faith. You don't boast of your faith. I've never known you to more than reference it as it is an important part of your character. Although our beliefs may be slightly different, I consider myself a Christian of faith. Any atheist or agnostic who pulls you apart has no respect for their own beliefs. Rudeness is rudeness.

Without pms, I don't know what happened. You are a model poster here. Many times your posts calm be down. I do respect you as the forum grandmother. You have such a warm heart, which is an asset to your faith. I recall how you helped me with questions about James Penton.

From a civil rights perspective, it is important to not give in to people who pull you apart. It certainly can hurt. Most people here are decent. Perhaps stating that you felt targeted because of your faith and don't appreciate it is a way to go. Otherwise, the bullies win. You always seem to have spunk and feistiness, qualities that I admire very much.

I have not been here long compared to others. You lend this forum a certain air of decency and good sense. Your contributions are great. If I failed to pm you to tell you, I should have. Civility is important. How is anyone to judge the beliefs of another? Your reasons are your reasons. After the cult, we need to keep this in mind. To leave the WT and impose our personal beliefs on another is to not leave the WT. This forum is valuable to me b/c of its diversity.

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Someone, please post Tom Jones pics and/or vids, STAT!!!!!!

IF anyone can keep Grace here it's TOM!!!!

~~

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Grace,

I love your profile pic, like bandontherun, I see you as the forum grandmother too. I also have faith. No idea if it's close to yours or not, but this forum isn't supposed to be all those of one faith. The only thing in common is we used to be JW's.

The only way you should leave is if your experience here is having a negative impact on you. In that case I wish you well. If able to give and get benefit here it's a good thing, if this forum isn't a good experience then one should leave.

I like seeing your comments and input.

• Comatose
    Comatose

I sincerely hope I have never offended you. I hope you can stay and keep giving us good advice and help.

• factfinder
    factfinder

Grace don't leave!

• garyneal
    garyneal

Don't leave Grace, your faith is one of the reasons why I still call myself a Christian.

• gma-tired2
    gma-tired2

Grace I envy your faith. I have lost all faith in god.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Oh now mouthy. You've had a few goodbye posts over the years. And then we get you to stay.

So go to your room for tonight and this too shall pass.

• designs
    designs

"I'll be back!" Arnold aka mouthy

Stop back by and let us know how you are doing

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit