Well it is time for me to say GOODBYE!!!

by mouthy 148 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Bye Granny Grace, and a Merry Christmas to you too.

I won't mind if you relent and pop in to tell us some good news that comes your way.

((((Grace))))

Cheers

Chris

• BluePill2
    BluePill2

Faith, no faith, who cares?

Please stay. You have been part of this ride and as far as everybody else is concerned the ride isn't over yet. Your posts are read and made us think, even if you don't get the response that you hoped for. You are leaving a legacy here that will be read by future witnesses leaving this madness.

Heck, even my cat wants you to stay (sitting on my desk, watching over my moves right now).

• jhine
    jhine

Grace , please do NOT upset BluePill's cat . You cannot have that on your conscience! We will send the RSPCA (or American version ) round to your door .

Jan xx

• jhine
  • jhine
  • gorgia2
    gorgia2

Mouthy,

Hello. I just want to thank you for being one of the first people to welcome me to the forum. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas. x gorgia xxx

• frogonmytoe
    frogonmytoe

I agree, I don't comment on here much, but when I do, I mean it.

STAY!!

• tornapart
    tornapart

Dear Grace, I'm so sorry to hear of family troubles. How distressing for you My thoughts and all my prayers are with you....

And just for you......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMCwfPrmLe8

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

......Mouthy won`t leave JWN as long as..

.................Tom Jones is Here!..

...............................................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thanks again everyone. I just had a call from my JW daughter
    Her Husband just died... Just to let you know ,,, Thanks again for all your love .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit