Well it is time for me to say GOODBYE!!!

by mouthy 148 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• mouthy
    mouthy

To you all Thanks so much for everyones love ....

• abbasgreta
    abbasgreta

You are in my prayers, my heart and my thoughts. All my love to you Grace and I remain with you forever in Christ. From your sister Ingrid. xxxxxx

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

So sorry to read of your family's health problems, Grace. I can well understand that you have other things to deal with right now.

But whenever the time is right......Please come back !....Do not forget us . You are Universally loved and respected around here.

Sincere best wishes to your family

• minimus
    minimus

lol, again

• Etude
    Etude

mouthy:

I've been on and off here for over a decade, mostly because I've been busy. Still, I can't recall anyone being offended by your faith. I don't have time to look up any of our past exchanges. But if there was anything you might construe from me or anyone else, that is no reason to leave. You're a valuable person because you have something to say, even if others don't agree. That's the nature of this place. We discuss, argue, agree, disagree, etc, etc. Think of it this way: whatever you say can either be inspirational for someone or a challenge to others. Either way, it's all good.

• steve2
    steve2

Grace you are by far one of the kindest contributors to this forum. Yes, you do speak up very clearly and strongly on some issues - but always in an appropriate manner. Sometimes other matters come up and it is perfectly fine to attend to them. What I like about this forum is there is no requirement that anyone needs to post - it is not a surrogate kingdom hall. Looking forward to you posting when you can. Best, steve.

• laverite
    laverite

Grace,

You are LOVED. You are beautiful and wonderful and perfect just as you are. You make this forum a very special place for so many of us.

-Lav

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

Grace, to me you're a fixture here. Even though I don't come on as much as I did years ago, when I do I value your thoughts. Whenever you can please drop by. Good luck.

Isaac

• TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

Mouthy, please don't go. You bring a lot to this forum. If people don't like what you post, they don't have to read it. Don't punish the majority over the disgruntled few.

• Deceived
    Deceived

Grace I am so sorry to hear about your son in law, my sincerest condolences. I am sure your faith gives great comfort in times like this.

You were the one that first contacted me and introduced me to this forum when I learned the actual TATT.

Thank you for being you and I sure hope you come and visit here once in awhile

Hugs from Paula

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit