The reason behind why the ex-JW community can never match Jehovah's Witnesses' success.

by Stand for Pure Worship 187 Replies latest jw friends

• factfinder
    factfinder

Interesting thread and comments. It is helping me see the tatt ever more so clearly although I have known it for years. Thanks everyone here who posted and to everyone else on jwn who have been so supportive of all of us who discovered the tatt and have had difficulty accepting it.

I suppose I am not the only one who still has conflicting thoughts about the wts and the tatt but I am being helped to see things more and more clearly thanks to those on this site.

Sorry if I have gone off topic.

• wasblind
    wasblind

I don't think it's fair or even logical to compare Jehovah's witnesses with groups like scientology___Stand for pure....

After I left this religion and looked up Cults, Jehovah's Witnesses are always thrown in the mix

because they all have the same markers

As they say , If it's full of Quackery. it must be a duck cult

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

If it walks like a duck and it quacks like a duck, what is it?

Quack!

• factfinder
    factfinder

Its a cult! Quack! Quack!

• Poindexter Lionel Humperdique
    Poindexter Lionel Humperdique

Stand for pure worship's logic is flawed, consistant with the crazy dictator in this short clip! LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Moh7DXMk8g

• Stand for Pure Worship
    Stand for Pure Worship

leaving_quietly, I appreciate your thoughts and agree that not all elder bodies are as compassionate to the same degree when dealing with potential and official judicial matters. The reality as you put it, varies on a congregational basis.

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

Anonymouz! you said it ALL and extremely well.

• jgnat
    jgnat

SFP(something), abuses of the judicial process could be reduced if they were patterned after the modern judicial system. Justice must be public and open to be fair. This keeps judges honest. This is also the pattern in the bible, by the way.

(1 Timothy 5:19,20)(Matthew 18:15-18)

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Trying to match success with the watchtower? Are you for real SFPW--in 11 years of being on this and other forums I have never thought that the exjw communities competing for success with the watchtower. Don't you have some theocratic duty this week rather than spending time here.

• rebel8
    rebel8

There are more ex-jws than there are jws. Check the wts' stats.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit