The reason behind why the ex-JW community can never match Jehovah's Witnesses' success.

by Stand for Pure Worship 187 Replies latest jw friends

• Stand for Pure Worship
    Stand for Pure Worship

An average of five Kingdom Halls being constructed daily, almost 8 million brothers and sisters, dissemination of Bible literature in 595 languages, 111,795 congregations worldwide, distribution of 179 million Bibles available in 116 languages, 239 countries where Jehovah's Witnesses have a presence, etc.. Need I go on?

On the other hand........... Crisis of Conscience, FreeMinds, The AWAA, Jw.net, ummmmmm........hmmm........IDK Six Screens or something? Not exactly working out for you guys. Acts 5:38, 39 come to mind.

• Simon
    Simon

Well, we're not a 100+ year old religion.

By your measure you are failing compared to Muslims, Catholics, Hindus, Mormons and others. Probably beating scientologists though.

• extractor
    extractor

179 million JW bibles produced and only 8 million JWs? People must not trust that bible for some reason.

• confusedandalone
  • doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

I don't quite get your point. Is it growth equals success? Or growth indicates truth? jws are just another corporation.

Monsanto is growing at a massive rate, they must have the truth.

• mindnumbed
    mindnumbed

I didn't know there was a competition.

• losingit
    losingit

"Literature" produced by the Watchtower is founded on a bed of lies and deceit.

Are you proud of that?

I'll take the truth found in .... Crisis of Concience, JWN, jwfacts........ any time.

• Gayle
    Gayle

Is your number of worldwide Congs. 111,795 for 2013? Because this shows a little higher than shown on the 2012 Service Year Report. Just wondering.

The Seventh Day Adventists also have higher stats than JWs. Soooooooo,,,,,,,,,,,?

• Watkins
    Watkins

You're comparing apples and cats. Ex-jws aren't trying to build a religion. We're not trying "match" anything to do with the wt corporation. But we are far more successful - if happiness and freedom are signs of success.

Galatians 5:1 comes to mind.

W

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

An average of five Kingdom Halls being constructed daily, almost 8 million brothers and sisters, dissemination of Bible literature in 595 languages, 111,795 congregations worldwide, distribution of 179 million Bibles available in 116 languages, 239 countries where Jehovah's Witnesses have a presence, etc.. Need I go on?

On the other hand........... Crisis of Conscience, FreeMinds, The AWAA, Jw.net, ummmmmm........hmmm........IDK Six Screens or something? Not exactly working out for you guys. Acts 5:38, 39 come to mind......SFPW.

Your comparing the WBT$ JW Cult to 4 seperate websites and..

....................A BOOK "Crisis of Conscience"??!!..

.......................................................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit