The reason behind why the ex-JW community can never match Jehovah's Witnesses' success.

by Stand for Pure Worship 187 Replies latest jw friends

• braincleaned
    braincleaned

Right on tootired2care.

The very teaching about "new light" is undermining ANYTHING they can say today.
    As I have often said," today's new light is tomorrow's apostasy."

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Name another group of people with a variety of backgrounds that can come together with peace and unity dedicated to righteous principles?

Jim Jones' People's Temple?

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Any MLM business is pretty diverse-and at least when you leave, you have some laundry soap(or makeup or coffee or baskets or jewelry) to show for it!. They will let anyone join, even people from the humblest beginnings can find great success and women are an important part of it.

There are a lot of converts in and out of that business, but you can keep your friends when you leave the business.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

SFPW says.... There's likely no other organized faith with as much diversity as Jehovah's Witnesses.

More bullshit rhetoric from this person .

JWS are instructed to lie for the WTS. organization, its called spiritual warfare, quite disgusting really.

How about the obvious the Catholic religion world wide totaling from hundreds of different countries 1 billion.

this religion is in just about in all countries throughout Europe North and South America Africa etc.

JWS are known to be a bit stupid when it comes to information that hasn't been mentally programmed into them from the WTS.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

SFPW may I ask kindly what is your intent of coming here to this web site ?

And how long have you been a JWS and do you presently have a position in your congregation such as an Elder?

• CADSkin
    CADSkin

Name a religion or sect on earth that believes what they teach isn’t more correct than another religion or sect. I find religion to be haughty. We know everything…you don’t. That means we’re smarter. Science has never presumed to know everything nor will it ever. It continues to learn and grow while religion remains stagnant in knowledge that was taught several thousands of years ago.

• braincleaned
    braincleaned

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." - Bertrand Russell

• jgnat
    jgnat

No more doubts about the veracity of the report, eh. Heh. Heh. Heh.

60% female means a preponderance of females. How well represented are they in the leadership. You realize that I am in a cosmopolitan city in a cosmopolitan country, right. Nearly every group I attend is a mix of cultures, ethnicity and backgrounds. This isn`t unique to me; this is base normal.

I see you slid by the factual evidence that there will be more former JW`s than active JW`s.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

SFPW's intent is to NOT answer any questions and to simply cut and paste the unproven "ideas" that the GB love.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/bible/265572/1/Stands-For-True-Worship-I-am-turning-myself-in#.UmqdWHCTySo

SFPW, don't forget to turn in your field service report for the month of October.

DD

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

SFPW says ....

that can come together with peace and unity dedicated to righteous principles?

Whats righteous about being united in a commercialized fraud and deceiving corruption of bunch of false Charlatans ?

Every time it gets mentioned to Jesus about the Watchtower Corporation .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit