The reason behind why the ex-JW community can never match Jehovah's Witnesses' success.

by Stand for Pure Worship 187 Replies latest jw friends

• Stand for Pure Worship
    Stand for Pure Worship

Alright rebel8, humor me, how can it be determined that there are more ex-JWs than practicing JWs by looking at statistics? That sounds preposterous to me.

• braincleaned
    braincleaned

I have faith that there are more exJWs than Jws. I also predict that within the next 3 years, the WTS will dissolve due to a Great Exposition of its failings. I cannot explain it really... maybe the Holy Spirit told me.
    All my information comes from the great Boompah in the Clouds. He alone knows the truth. I am just a messager. Giggity-giggity.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

SFPW may I ask kindly what is your intent of coming here to this web site ?

And how long have you been a JWS and do you presently have a position in your congregation such as an Elder?

• Diest
    Diest

Petacostals have 100 million members and started around the same time as JWs. Sounds like some serious fail to me.

• braincleaned
    braincleaned

Yep... the countdown has started, as the story about the traitor in the FDS has already made the headlines!

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/social/humour/265788/1/A-mole-within-the-FDS#.UmnqoZTF0i8

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Can't bother to read 7 pages of this crap.

SFPW sure managed to get a firestorm going, tho!

The number of people born on earth every month surpass the total number of JWs at any given time.

JWs are so insignificant on the world scene (except maybe those "trumpet blasts" from the 1920s at Cedar Point)

WTF?

Doc

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

LOL, who would want Jehovah's Witnesses success in misleading people? That's nothing to be proud of...

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

brother, if you feel like a winner for being part of a large group, i have sympathy for you. in the most respectful terms, you are defined in life by what you accomplish and maybe leave behind. not by the size of the group you are involved in... unless you are the leader. i have observed your posts and you are where i was at a point. you are on the right path. keep learning.

• NeverKnew
    NeverKnew

Pentacostals have 100 million members and started around the same time as JWs. Sounds like some serious fail to me.

A respectful correction (I only know this because a dear friend pointed this out):

According to Pew Research there are 279 Million adherents*. They began in the early 1900's.

...and have I mentioned that not one has ever knocked on my door trying to get me to find salvation through their organization? Wonder what technique THEY use? Seems to be more effective than door-knocking.

*http://www.pewforum.org/files/2011/12/Christianity-fullreport-web.pdf

• NeverKnew
    NeverKnew

SFPW, I've glanced at some of the responses and started thinking about the OP.

You really ARE comparing apples to... was it cats?

If you want to do a comparison that makes sense, compare the pain, isolation, confusion, fear and anguish on THIS forum to the pain, isolation, confusion, fear and anguish on an ex-traditional Christian forum like an ex-catholic forum. I've seen more suggestions of suicide (and one actual suicide), grief and sadness than I thought could be possible in one place that speaks of God. I have no idea how active JWs can be so smug while inflicting so much harm. It's appalling.

That comparison speaks VOLUMES to non-jws.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit