The reason behind why the ex-JW community can never match Jehovah's Witnesses' success.

by Stand for Pure Worship 187 Replies latest jw friends

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Pure strawman. Since when did the 'ex-JW community' have any intention of matching the JW's 'success', whatever that 'success' means (numerical 'membership'?)? In any event, it's 8 billion souls v 8 million brainwashed JW's (who are shit scared of visiting an 'apostate' website for fear their little pipe dreams crashing down to earth) who are in the greater scheme of things just an insignificant little relatively unknown sect not known or acknowledged by the majority of this planets population. They're just an annoying pimple on the backside of world religion.

• jhine
    jhine

Again SFPW I wonder about your reasons for being on this forum . The people here know the Truth About The Truth , that it is based on lies . They cannot unknow that ,whatever JW "facts " you throw at them .

Sometimes you seem sincere then at other times it is hard to take you seriously . Are you so indoctrinated that you will not enter into discussion about the real facts . You have not answered directly one question asked of you or made serious comment on any of the truths made clear to you .

1975 WAS heralded as the end . 1914 WAS prophecied as the end . These FACTS are easily proved with the Watchtowers own literature .

I will say again that if you are a born in you have the problem in your thinking of having to face the fact that your parents have been complicit in this indoctrination . If they were even young adults in 1975 they must know the truth about the Watchtowers rewriting of the facts and they must have trouble with their own squaring of the circle .

Just spouting JW propaganda won't work here , most of the people on the forum have been through or are going through the , yes , very painful process of facing the truth about the orgnisation that many followed for a long time and believed to be Jehovah's mouthpiece on earth .

I do not know what else to write as you will not enter into real dialogue ,you just keep ducking the issues raised .

Jan

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Its obvious now that SFPW does not come here to discuss or debate, he acts like a typical hit and run coward Jehovah Witness.

Upon that realization SFPW gets ...

• wasblind
    wasblind

Jehovah's Witnesses boast about Millions of hours in the D2D ministry

many of those hours are marked as " Not at home "

As for JWN.NET, FREEMINDS, and JWFACTS and others

these sites reach the same folks who will not answer the door to a Jehovah's Witness

remember this

By the click of a mouse we go house to house

and it takes less time and resoures to do so

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Based from what information been presented on this thread the Watchtower Corporation/JWS is a monumental failure.

It makes one wonder just how arrogant and as well ignorant some people become when they've been brainwashed with

BS propaganda by a religious publishing house.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Finklestein it makes me wonder that of any apologist

• Suraj Khan
    Suraj Khan

Here's how I would define Christian success.

Then the King will say to those at his right hand, `Come, O blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world; for I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.' Then the righteous will answer him, `Lord, when did we see thee hungry and feed thee, or thirsty and give thee drink? And when did we see thee a stranger and welcome thee, or naked and clothe thee? And when did we see thee sick or in prison and visit thee?' And the King will answer them, `Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brethren, you did it to me.'

Then he will say to those at his left hand, `Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels; for I was hungry and you gave me no food, I was thirsty and you gave me no drink, I was a stranger and you did not welcome me, naked and you did not clothe me, sick and in prison and you did not visit me.' Then they also will answer, `Lord, when did we see thee hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to thee?' Then he will answer them, `Truly, I say to you, as you did it not to one of the least of these, you did it not to me.' And they will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.

It's not about how many members you have. It's not about how many Kingdom Halls you build. It's about the WORKS OF MERCY helping the people of 'the world' Witnesses pride themselves in shunning.

When was the last time you recall Witnesses gathered to volunteer at a soup kitchen or provide aid after a natural disaster? I guarantee you the next time will be the first time. Yet you boast about the number of converts while people, some of them even your own, go hungry.

Please reread those verses and think about the real fruits of being 'no part of this world'.

• Emery
    Emery

Successful enough to cause Jehovah's governing body to give a whole symposium on "Human Apostates" world wide.

• Thoughtless
    Thoughtless

Suraj Khan, I know your counsel wasn't for me specifically, but that is the most encouraging thing I have ever read. I really appreciated your comment. You have a PM.

• iCeltic
    iCeltic

If you believe your own religion, you'll die just for coming to this website. Shame.

go do something useful.

and amounts of bibles, literature means nothing, people strangely like bibles in their homes, they'd rather take a free one than go pay for one, so they take yours.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit