NEWBIES are leaving like crazy! Be very afraid WT

by clarity 231 Replies latest jw friends

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters

I don't post very often, but read here almost every day! Love this place and the wealth of info which can be found when searching the site.

And welcome all the newbies! It is quite a journey, having your mind start to see beyond "the veil".... The JWs would say that *we* are veiled, or seeing through veils, etc., but there are more veils than we know, lol. We start to see beyond the black and white thinking of the org, and it's quite amazing... It's almost like being re-born... like seeing the world open up again, and the "world" is really beautiful and amazing and full of discovery and wonders and wonderful things. (Yes, there are bad stuff and things, but that is usually a minority and NOT the majority, as JWs would have you believe!)

You will see. :)

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Newbies... I am so happy to have you here.

Isn't it wonderful to be away from Mothership ... And leave the foil hats behind? lol

(((Hugs to ALL of us smart people who refuse to be WT Zombie drones, any longer)))

LoisLane

• Lozza Aussie
    Lozza Aussie

I am one of the newbies who joined this forum in January. I read posts everyday. Yes Watchtower should be worried because there are more and more people waking up to them an their trash. It would be interesting to know how many folks are exiting the org each year. My DA letter isn't far away I can tell you that much. I have nothing to loose, no family in and certainly no friends. Lozza

• clarity
    clarity

Muddy ....nice thoughts.... "seeing the world open up again, and the "world" is really beautiful and amazing and full of discovery and wonders and wonderful things" .......

Lois ...nice to see you here...thanks

• clarity
    clarity

Hello Lozza ... ...I think I missed your name sorry..

you are on now anyway! Glad to hear from you ... hope you posted your

story in January so we can read it.

There are so many leaving that is for sure.

The stat I heard was for every 3 that join - 2 leave!

Correct me if I have that wrong.

We'd like to hear more about the DA before you do it Lozza.

clarity

• dissonance_resolved
    dissonance_resolved

Thanks for the welcome! Once I woke up and realized what I was facing, I knew I would need the support of others who had been through the same experience. I've definitely found that support here- it's great to have a judgment-free zone to vent and ask questions.

• smiddy
    smiddy

clarity

This is such an encouraging thread , not only for the newbies but for us oldies who found this site years ago, no I should say, especially for us oldies.

I am an oldie arent I ? Typically many people lurk here before taking the plunge to post here , their is no recriminations for posting here so please do,we would love to here your story.

smiddy

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

While its' great to have all these NEWBIES and true WT should be very afraid with these NEWBIES joining this forum, what WT should especially be concerned with is all the potential NEWBIES who haven't yet committed.

There must be ten's of thousands if not much more who will yet wake up!

Just think of all that revenue WT will loose!

• nightvision
    nightvision

Newbie -ish form the UK here .was lurking for about a year , only started posting a couple of moths ago but visit here daily .

To other newbies , dont forget there is a goldmine of of historic posts on every subject for anyone looking for a way to wake up family and friends that are still in . it worked for me .

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Funny, over the weekend, I was sitting at the one day assembly and thinking : is there no one among these 800 + people that have figured things out. While reading this thread and reading how many new ones have joined, made me realize that among those 800 + there may have been someone who has figured things out too. I don't comment much, but read mostly every day. I want to welcome all the newbies and wish you all the best on the next chapters of your lives without the watchtower appendage.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit