Splash
    I can see a fight brewing here between Outlaw and brandnew :-D
  • campaign of hate
    campaign of hate

I'm pretty new

hola

• KateWild
    KateWild

Sorry to burst everyone's bubble. It's great to see new users, but they are not necessarily newly awakened or newly exited from WT.

Some newbie posters are long time ex-JWs.

Nevertheless it's good to see new users or lurkers.

Kate xx

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe
    I've just clicked on 'users' and 17 people have joined in the last 2 days. Welcome to all of you. Look forward to hearing your views,
  • smiddy
    smiddy

Now THAT is good news .I too welcome ALL newbies ,whether long time lurkers or not , you will learn more about the religion of Jehovah Witnesses here , than what you thought you knew while an active member.

Your eyes will be wide open , the rose coloured glasses will fade ,and the scales will fall from your eyes ,and the religion will be exposed for what it really is.

Welcome

smiddy

• clarity
    clarity

Xan ........hello lovely to see my old thread. I still feel thrilled when new ones reach that brave point, to finally shift gears away from wt! 17 newbies in the last 2 days!!!!! Wow that is great. Welcome to all of you! Thanks for posting this news Xan. I am not on here as much these days but am still intensely interested in cult members running out of those KH's to FREEDOM!

clarity

• smiddy
    smiddy

I am aware that quite a few more newbies have joined this site recently ,some with trepidation about posting on the board , and that is a natural feeling many of us have had the same feelings when we first joined ,I know I did.

Welcome to you all .

smiddy

• freddo
    freddo
    And for every newbie I guess there will be several new lurkers ... how many I do not know.
  • Generation Me
    Generation Me

Joined here in 2014. WAS a Bible study. So glad I didnt get baptized into this corrupt and immoral orginization!

Fuck those 7 pieces of shit in NY (I dont usually swear) just feeling extra grudgy today >:(

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit